13: Guys Night

"When someone does something wrong,

 don't forget all the things they did right."

*Taehyungs POV*

"Alright everyone. When we have our meeting next week, we expect better ideas than this. If we want to stay on top. After signing Mr. Min, our sales have sky rocketed. So let's keep up the momentum."

Everyone nods and Jimin and I leave for my office immediately. When we arrive, we both sink into the couch and sigh. Saturday meetings are always the worst. Everyone seems to be distracted and ideas seemed forced. 

"I need a drink." Jimin said taking off his bright red suit jacket

"Maybe we should go see Kookie tonight."

"I'm always down for that idea. Want to invite Celeste?" he asked

"Actually, I was thinking of inviting Yoongi. I want to get to know him better."

"Yeah, he seems like a good guy. Especially if he can deal with Celeste all these years."

We both chuckle knowing how insane she can be. She's passionate and will go after what she wants. It's not a bad thing, just sometimes she can be really intense. Even to this day, you can see the fire in her eyes when she is working. If something isn't to her liking, it's changed. I honestly was hesitant to hire her but mine and Jimins mind was set on getting Yoongi and in his contract that his lawyer gave us, hiring him meant hiring Celeste. No ultimatum.

"I'll call him." I said pulling out my phone and he picked it up almost immediately but it wasn't him

"Hello?" a small voice said

"Hello? Phoenix? It's Taehyung." I said as I felt a smile creep on my face

"Hi! Uncle Yoongi is in the bathroom."

"That's okay. How are you?" I asked

"Not great. Uncle Yoongi and Mom are making me read in Korean."

"Do you know what that's called?" 

"Hanger?"

"Hangul." I said laughing

"Well I hate Hangul. It's harder than English."

"It will get easier. You need to learn how to read and write it, so work hard okay?"

I hear her huff and I hold back a laugh, "Fine."

"Nix, who are you talking to?" Yoongi's voice came through the phone

"Taehyung called you."

"Hello?" he asked

"Hey, Yoongi. I see you got your hands full today." I said laughing a little