07: Sunshine

"I just really want to be the

warm yellow light that pours

over everyone that I love."

"I'm so sorry Ms. Lee. But I'm too sick to baby sit today. I don't want Phoenix to catch what I have."

"No no it's okay. I appreciate you calling me so early and letting me know."

I hang up and throw my phone on my bed. Could these past few days get any worse? I peak out and see Yoongi getting ready to head to the doctor. He was still extremely pale and his movements were slow and sluggish. 

"Fucking damn it." I muttered under my breath before grabbing my phone and calling my boss

"Celeste?" his voice sounded surprised and husky with sleep

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, it's fine. What's up?"

"Taehyung, I have a problem."

"Another one?" he said laughing a little

"Yes unfortunately. Phoenix's babysitter is also sick and I don't want to worry Yoongi with watching her..." I bit my lip and second guessing myself for even calling him. We literally just got to talk yesterday

"So you want to bring her to work?"

"If you wouldn't mind. I know I have meetings and stuff but she's well behaved and she will stay in my office when I'm busy."

"Do you want to still have lunch? We can just have it in the office."

"So it's okay?"

"Of course it's okay Celeste. Things happen and you can't leave your child alone. This happens a lot in the building. I never mind when there's an actual reason."

"Thank you so much, Taehyung. Oh and Tae?"

"Mh?"

"Her favorite food is hamburgers."

-

"Of course. After lunch I'll get right to it." I hang up the phone and go into mine and Yoongis office. Nix is sitting on the couch upside down playing on her iPad.

"Hey, Nix. Are you ready to go eat with Taehyung?"

She scrambles up and her eyes are sparkling, "I missed you mom!"

"I missed you too. Let's go!" 

I grabbed her hand and we made our way to one of the top floors. I stop by ChinHae's desk

"Hey ChinHae. Is Mr. Kim in his office?"

"Yeah he just got your food delivered. You can go on in. Your daughter is gorgeous by the way."