11: Not Right

"Maybe we could just kiss

for hours

like its everything

like its art

with no other intention but this."

The week was extremely busy for Yoongi and I. We had photo shoots and meetings almost every day. I've noticed that Yoongi has gotten paler and I've even had to change his foundation shade to match better. His dark circles were getting worse and worse and he just always seemed tired. Getting him ready for another photo shoot, I was helping him pull on a pink cable knit sweater when he started swaying.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need some water? Have you eaten today?" I asked pulling him over to a chair to get him to sit

"It's okay. I just haven't been feeling well."

"Maybe you should go back to the doctor?"

"I go back tomorrow. After the fitting."

"Want me to come with you?" I hand him a bottle of water and he takes a small drink 

"You have meetings tomorrow. So no. I'm a big boy who can go by himself."

He stands up slowly and when he doesn't sway, he smiles slowly.

"Let's go easy on the photo shoot okay? If you need to take a break, tell us."

he nods and I follow behind him, watching his every move. He seems exhausted. His movements are slow and sluggish. He yawns and turns around to say something when he notices I'm watching him, "Damn, Cell. I know I'm beautiful but maybe stop undressing me with your eyes."

"Oh, you wish. Just because we made out one time!"

"Don't lie, that kiss rocked your world."

"I think we had a whole conversation about how it wasn't mind blowing." I said chuckling at him and go back in time to when Yoongi and I got caught up in emotions one night

"She's finally asleep." I say as I plop down on the couch next to Yoongi. His brown hair falling into his eyes as he looked over at me. I lift up his arm and settle against his chest.

"What are you going to do when I'm back in Korea for a few weeks?" he chuckled

"I'll die, Yoongs. Maybe you should stay here."

"If you want me to."

I sit up and meet his eyes with my shocked expression

"I'm serious, Cell." his hand comes up and pushes a strand of my hair to the side and his hand rests on my cheek, "I'll drop the deal. If you want me to stay here."

I melt into his touch and close my eyes. I feel his forehead lean against me and his breath is mingling with mine, "Yoongi.."

But before I could say anything else, his lips touch mine softly. I could feel the hesitancy in his still lips. Maybe this was okay? Maybe we should do this? I moved my lips slowly against his and his hands moved down to my waist and pulled me closer to him and I was straddling his lap.

"Is this okay?" Yoongi asked when he pulled away, his eyes were sparkling and I couldn't help but smile at him. He took that as his cue and started kissing me again, harder and with way more tongue. It felt like we were kissing for hours. It was nice. It was different. But it didn't feel like my entire body was hot. It didn't feel like fireworks were going off in my mind. It just felt... normal. When we both pulled away, we were out of breath. I climbed off of him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

We were woken up by a crazy 3 year old the next morning, jumping on us and demanding breakfast. As she was watching her morning cartoons, Yoongi and I busied ourselves making breakfast. The kiss replaying in my head over and over again. 

"Hey, Cell... Last night.. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay. We both did it. It wasn't just you."

"Yeah but... It didn't feel right. It was nice and I would do it again but it... It wasn't mind blowing."

"You felt it too?!" I asked looking up at him and his eyes widened. We start laughing at how awkward we are

"I thought I would be a jackass if I said that. I was so afraid you would be mad at me."

"Yoongi, obviously we aren't meant to be like that. We're in each others lives as best friends. Nothing more. But it was nice to finally know that. To not second guess us the entire time. We know for sure now."

-

"Yeah, but you can't deny I'm a great kisser."

I wave my hand to dismiss him, "Yeah, yeah. whatever."

"What? I am! I've been told by multiple women and men that I'm great."

"Gross Yoongi. I don't want to think about my best friend macking on everyone."

As we walk into the sudio, Yoongi is making kissing faces at me and I can't help but laugh at his ridiculousness, "Dude, you need to chill out. Quit being gross. I know way better kissers than you."

"Oh yeah? Like Kim Taehyung?"

"He's ten times better than you. Even as a 15 year old AND never had kissed anyone before."

Yoongi grips his chest where his heart is and takes a few steps back, "My heart. How will I ever live up to THE Kim Taehyung?"

"You definitely can't."

We both jump at the sounded sentence from behind us and we turn around to see a smirking Taehyung standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Mr. Kim! Hi. We were just-"

"I heard everything, Cell." he said chuckling.

"Like everything everything?"

"Yes. Everything everything. I think the entire room did. You two are not quiet." he gestures to the entire room and everyone is snickering around us and I feel my cheeks get warm

He takes a few steps forward and leans down to my ear, "I'm even better now. Maybe you'll find out on our date."

The heat from my cheeks spread to my ears and I don't move a muscle as he steps away and smirks at me before turning his attention to Yoongi, "Your request for tomorrow off is perfectly fine. Let me know how the doctor visit goes okay?"

Yoongi nods and Taehyung walks away to talk to the photographer, "He knows your going to the doctor?"

"Well yeah. I have a schedule, Cell. I kinda have to ask the boss."

I nod before watching him walk slowly to he chair in the middle of the set and sits down heavily. He's okay. Just fatigued. He's okay.