Morning

(Y/N POV)

Did he just asked me to marry him? Is this really happening to me!

"Y-yes...of course I'll marry you!" He slides de ring in my finger and gives me a hug and a passionate kiss.

(A/N: I'm not gonna put a photo of the ring because everyone has their own tastes so imagine the ring you would like)

(2 moths later)

I get up and grab my phone, I have a lot of messages to read, most of them are from Jisoo and Chae. They helped me picking up the dress, it's beautiful, my mom also helped me she end up crying a lot that day.

I go to the bathroom, take a shower and do the rest of my morning routine. I still have a lot of time before the wedding but because of the hair, makeup and dress I need to be there extra early.

Yoongi: "Good morning babe..."

"Oh you woke up! Common you don't wanna be late on our wedding day, there's gonna be a lot of press there so the earlier the better"

Yoongi: "You know I'm not a morning person"

"Yeah I know, but I bet I can change your mind"

Yoongi: "And how is that..?" I climb to the bed and pin his arms on either side of his head. "Hmm now I can't get up for sure"

"Well you have to choices" (A/N: Yes or Yes, sorry😂) "You get up and get a kiss or you stay here and no kiss"

Yoongi: "In that case...I get whatever I want" He flips our positions and now i'm pinned to the bed "What happens now babygirl?" I look into his eyes and my gaze goes to his mouth and kiss him, his lips lingering mine and savoring this moment. "Okay I'll get up, but, tonight it's gonna be a different story"

"Whatever you say babe, now get your cute ass up"

Jimin: "MY JIBOOTY IT'S CUTER!"

Yoongi: "Stop listening to our conversations jimin!"

I laugh and get out of the room and see Jin scolding Jimin which only makes me laugh harder.

————————————————————————

A/N: I know this chapter was super short but tomorrow I'm gonna update, and it's gonna be a longggg chapter

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜