Contract

(Y/N POV)

Today I have a meeting with the company, I'm really nervous... I think I have to sign a confidentiality contract.

I get up from my bed and eat breakfast, I take a shower and get dressed.

I grab my bag and make my way to the Big Hit building, when I get there I see some fans at the entrance, I get pass them and go to the lobby and I start to feel his heartbeat, I love this feeling

"Annyeonghaseyo how can I help you?" a lady asks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to see Min Yoongi" she laughs slightly, I'm confused now.

"Miss, a lot of people want to see them, you can wait in that lobby", "But i-" she cuts me of and points to the lobby I bow and go to the there, was she making fun of me?

I grab my phone and dial Yoongi's number.

"Y/n, where are you? The meeting is about to start"

"I'm in a lobby, I said you were waiting for me and then a lady said a lot of people wanted to see you and then I tried to talk but she cut me of..."

"Ugh! Stay there I'll be there in sec"

I looked around me a notice this lobby is full of BTS fans, i wait 2 minutes until Yoongi appears, he goes to the desk where the lady was and they talk. He seemed very upset, and she just bowed, what are they talking about?

"Y/n are you ready?" I look up and see that Yoongi is standing in front of me, the people in the lobby are going crazy so he grabs my head and we run to the elevator.

"What were you talking with the lady?"

"I said she needed to be more professional and if she does that again I will talk with her boss and she's fired" he seemed so cold right now, he was steaming.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because she treated you like sh*t" I laughed at his remark and he smiles to.

We arrive the floor of the meeting and I'm so nervous... he looks at me and grabs my hand and we intertwine our fingers, I'm much calmer now.

I look at the door on more time and he opens it, inside in the edge of the table is BANG PD, and then i look around and see ALL THE MEMBERS OF BTS, n-no this can't be happening I'm not ready for this.

Yoongi notices the look in my face and squeezes my hand, I look at the members and their eyes meet my face and then our hands.

We take a sit and Ban PD intrudes himself and the meeting starts.

"So y/n, we have a contract here and it's a confidentially contract. He passes me the contract and I read.

It's says I can't tell anyone that I'm Yoongi soulmate, unless my family. Well my two best friends already know... in the rest of the contract says that we can't hangout in public places.

"This is a lot to take in... so I can't be seen with him?"

Bang PD nods, so I can't hangout with my SOULMATE?

"And what happens if I don't sign this contract?" I look around the room and examin the faces of everyone and they are all shook.

"Well I'm that case you wouldn't be able to talk to Yoongi..." I look at the boy next to me and see that he is writing something on his arm. I look at mine and see the message y/n please sign this contract for me...

What should I do? I mean obviously I want to see Yoongi but I like my freedom.

I eventually put my thoughts aside and decide.

"Ok I will sign the contract" I sign it and Yoongi looks relieved. I take a sip of water and watch Bang PD speaking to the boys.

"If you two start dating we have to do another contract" I choke in my water and Yoongi starts laughing, and once again I blush!

————————————————————————

A/N:
Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜