Fun

(Y/N POV)

I open my eyes and try to get up but I can't, I look at my waist and see a arm, oh I'm with Yoongi I forgot.

It's 7:00 am, I should wake him up, today he has a lot of thing to do. I'm not coming with them today, I'm just gonna explore the area and maybe have some lunch.

I shake Yoongi and after some minutes he finally wakes up.

Yoongi: "Good morning babe"

He kissed my nose and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"You have to get ready opaa"

Yoongi: "Don't call me that y/n... I've warned you"

I'm know he warned me, but I like to tease him...his cute when his mad.

"Why opaa?"

Yoongi: "Screw this"

He pulls me to his lap and starts kissing me, his soft lips against mine feel like magic, I need him. I love him...I just need the nerve to tell him.

After our make out session he took a bath and get dressed.

Yoongi: "Don't forget about our date tonight!"

He left, I totally forgot about the date...oops. Ok so I just need to chose something to wear and we're done!

*Skip 1 hour*

I'm so hungry, I wanna eat! I brought money with me thank god. Yoongi left money but I prefer using my own.

I put something casual just some jeans and a t-shirt.

I have an ideia, I should invite Joy to lunch!

I grab my phone and send her a message through Twitter, I should've asked for her number instead. After some minutes I got a reply and she's up, she's meeting me here at the hotel and then she's going to show me around and we're gonna eat!

*Skip to the lobby*

Joy: "Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Joy! So where are we going?"

Joy: "It's a surprise...you'll see in a bit"

She grabs my wrist and we make our way. First we go to an antique store and it's beautiful...I see a necklace that caches my eye. ( 3 dollar chain, just joking)

 ( 3 dollar chain, just joking)