Mall

(Y/N POV)

"He's a dick! Why did he say that, I don't care if he is Min Yoongi and I love him I will beat his ass!" I laughed at Jisso's reaction, I haven't laughed since last night or smiled... I told her everything that happened last night.

"Wait you said you have his number! You have Min Yoongi's numberrrrr, wait no I hate him he hurted my best friend!",  "Jisso thank you so much for being here, but go home, Ryan is there waiting for you... and you didn't even tell me about the airport"

"I will tell you everything when you my friend are ok, and your not! We need backup, lest call Chaeyoung"

"I shouldn't tell anybody else, he told me not to"

"I don't care about he said best friends can't keep secrets from each other, so let's call her"

"Your right... I have to tell her she is our best friend"

I grab my phone and call her, I tell her to go to my place. We wait like 20 minutes before she knocks on the door, Jisso opens the door and leads her to my bedroom.

"Who hurt you! I'm gonna kill somebody"

I tell her the whole story and her jaw drops "So your telling me that your soulmate is MIN YOONGI AND HE FU*KING SAID THAT TO YOU!"

"Yup i think that's the whole story...", after talking for some hours Jisso goes home to Ryan and Chaeyoung is crashing on my place tonight.

(Yoongi POV)

I slept horrible, I feel so bad about yesterday I shouldn't said that stupid thing! Today is our day of, the boys want to go to the mall, I said I didn't want to go but obviously they don't take no as an answer so I got dressed.

Nanjoom: "Yoongles why are you so upset?"

Jungkook: "Hyung you look like you haven't slept in days... and you usually look sleepy"

Jimin: "Is it because of your soulmate"

Yoongi: "You are all so noisy, lest just go..."

(Y/N POV)

I'm felling really numb and sleepy ugh, I hate this soulmate bond, "Let's go to the mall!", "Chaeyoung I don't want to go out I'm tired".

"Y/n I don't care we are going, and have we're going to have lunch, my treat...", "Oh ok, just because I'm hungry". I take a shower and get dressed.

I like my outfit today! I just hope that's not to cold outside although I have a jacket

I like my outfit today! I just hope that's not to cold outside although I have a jacket. We get in Chae's car and drive to the mall, first we ate because I was really hungry and now we're going to buy some clothes. I usually do my one clothes but I like to see what the shops have. Today was a breath a fresh air and I'm happy that I told Chae about Yoongi.

We were going on our way to buy ice cream when I start to feel a heartbeat, Yoongi's heartbeat. "Sh*t..." I whisper to myself, "Y/n are you ok?", "I'm ok, can we just go please".

She was about to respond when we spot a crowd not to far from us, Chae being the curios human being that she is, grabs my arm and pulls me to the middle of the crowd.

"Oh my god, is that", before she got the chance to finish her sentence some groups of teens shout "BTS". I already knew Yoongi was here but all of them! There was so many people in the crowd but somehow his eyes met mine. I can feel the energy already just by one look, they enter the Gucci store and the staff closes the store just for them, this part of the mall is getting to crowed so I just start walking away, until I fell somebody poking my shoulder, I thought it was Chae but it was a man.

"Are you Miss y/n?", "Yes, who are you?", "I'm apart of the BTS staff, can you come with me Miss?" I look at Chae who's beside me and she said she will wait on the car. I follow the person to the Gucci store but we enter but from the back door.

"Miss, Yoongi is waiting for you in that part of the store" he pointed the way and I starting walking there, always felling the heartbeat. "Thankyou" I mutter back to the man.

"Hi y/n...", "H-hi" I managed to say back, why the hell am I stuttering.

"Before you say anything i wanna to say that I'm so... s-" he pauses for a bit but after a few seconds he says "I'm so sorry, I was such a dick to you! I should've asked your opinion about all of this" Looks like he doesn't say sorry very often "But I was selfish, all this years I was so selfish" I see a little tear in his beautiful eyes and I hug him. When we touched I could feel sparks of energy running trough my body.

He is taken by suprisse but hugged me back, I pull away from the hug and I can fell my cheeks getting warm, oh no I think I'm blushing. I turn my head a little bit so he doesn't see.

"So does that mean you forgive me?", "Yes I forgive you", he starts smiling and that melts my hurt, his gummy smile it's the cutest thing. Y/n stop thinking that! It must be the bond talking.

"You look good today", wait did Min freaking Yoongi said that I look good? Please somebody pinch me I am dreaming.

"You don't look bad yourself" I say smiling, i look at the time and see that I've been here for the past 15 minutes and Chae is waiting for me.

"Sorry I have to go, my friend is waiting for me in the car..."

"Can I message you later"

"Sure" oh my god my inner fangirl is screaming right now. I start to hear the other members voices and start walking away.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" I turn around and see Yoongi approaching me and he gives me a small hug, wow the stillest touch feels like fireworks.

"Hyung? Are you in here" he pulls back from the hug and stares in shock behind me, and I swear he is blushing a little. I turn around and see Jimin, PARK JIMIN! I gasp and quickly head towards the door.

————————————————————————

A/N:
Please don't forget to vote and comment <3 :)