Meeting

(Yoongi POV)
We enter the room and Bang PD is already there so as our manager, "So let's start! First things first you already know that your going to America to the Ellen show and then The Late late show, we leave in two weeks so you guys have to rehearse a lot the new single ON.

We all nod in agreement, "Now we have an issue... your manager this morning informed me that yesterday in a V live Yoongi's soulmate contacted him... is there something you would like to tell me?" Bang PD poits at me and my heart stops!

"I never talked to my soulmate before... never tried to get to know her as you all know by now, I don't know why she reached out to me after all this time."

(A/N: I'm going to put the names on the next dialogue because there talking at the same time)

Bang PD:  "Have you soulmate bonded yet?"

Nanjoom: "I'm pretty sure he has, but he said he didn't..."

SeokJin: "What about the girl you were talking to me about?"

Jungkook: "What girl?"

Yoongi: "I don't even know her name... so it doesn't matter"

SeokJin: "You said you made eye contact with her! And your a lot tired then usual yoongs"

Bang PD: "Ok so let's find that girl, if she was at the fan meeting as you say we can track the people who bought tickets"

Yoongi: If you don't mind I'm gonna get some fresh air..

I stand up and put my mask on, I get out of the building but I go to the back dor and jog a little to the park I go when I'm stressed it's not to far away. I sit in a bench and I start felling the heartbeat, the same I felt in the fan meeting, I look around and see the girl.

(Y/N POV)

Last night I didn't sleep much, I still can't believe that Yoongi is my soulmate, this is all so overwhelming. Jisso spent the night with me  but left early in the morning to pick up Ryan at the airport, I'm really happy for her!

Now I'm in the living room eating breakfast, usually I would go for a walk but I feel really tired and my body is really numb. After eating I take a shower and get dressed.

I decided that I needed to go for a walk after all because the day is beautiful, I get out of my house and go to the park near my house

I decided that I needed to go for a walk after all because the day is beautiful, I get out of my house and go to the park near my house. When I get there I started to fell a heartbeat but it wasn't mine, I looked around and see a familiar figure sitting in a bench, he also looked at me and we stared at each other. After a log time I go up to him.

"A-are you my soulmate?"

————————————————————————

A/N:
Don't forget to vote and comment <3 :)