Letters

When we arrived the street was full of fans, with posters and Army bombs. Wow I love ARMY and I'm very grateful to be apart of this community.

This time I wasn't close to Yoongi, but I was walking in front of him and he could see me. There was so many people screaming to get there attention, I see a girl and she has 7 envelopes, she seems so sweet. I get close to her and the staff members are surprised with my actions but they let me be.

"Hello, what's your name?"

???: " I'm Joy, who are you?"

Yoongi realizes that I'm no longer in front of me and starts to get worried.

"If you want I can take those envelopes with me"

She nods and was about to say thank you when Yoongi interrupted us.

Yoongi: "Jagiya common, we have to go to the hotel"

Some other fans overheard the conversation and started to ask questions.

*In the car*

Hobi: "Y/n, why did you stop in the crowd"

"Oh I forgot" I take the 7 envelopes out of my bag and give them to them.

"I saw a girl and she seemed really nice and she was holding those envelopes and I thought why not take them"

Jin: "Thank you y/n, in these days we don't really have time to read a lot of fans letters"

They smile and my heart melts, what did I do to deserve this?

*In the hotel*

Yoongi: "Y/n, your gonna share the room with Minsuh do you know she is?"

I nod, she's the nice girl from the plane, I hope we become friends.

Yoongi: "Ok unpack and in one hour one of the boys will pick you up"

"For what?"

Yoongi: "Your gonna have dinner with us, obviously and I want to be with you. I missed you on the plane"

"Well you could've seen me, but you sent Jimin..."

Yoongi: "I knew if I went to visit you I couldn't get back to my sit afterwards"

"So cute, I'm gonna go know, bye"

I give him a peck on the cheek, and we part ways.

*in the room*

When I get to the room, Minsuh is already there.

Minsuh: "Y/n your my roommate! What a coincidence..."

"Nice to see you again"

Minsuh: "Did you check your Twitter today?"

"No why?"

Minsuh: "Your what everyone is talking about #mysteriousbtsgirl"

"Oh Namjesus..."

Minsuh: "Wait your an ARMY?"

"Hmm yeah, I've been an ARMY for three years now, actually I met Yoongi in one of the Fan meetings"

Minsuh: "That's so cool! Yeona and Jia are crashing here if you don't mind"

I do mind, but what can I do... I don't want to cause a bad impression.

"No problem"

They arrive, and there hella noisy but actually pretty sweet and fun, they put Run and we start to dance and singing together.

Someone's knocks in our door, but none of us heard it so the person bursts into the room.

"Oh Kookie, is it time already?" his face is red and I understand why, when he came in we were all dancing and I was singing his part of the song. I know him and his trying his best no to laugh.

Jungkook: "Hm yes is time"

Then to make the situation more awkward Euphoria starts to play and I can't hold my laughter anymore.

He laughs with me and the girls just stare without saying a word.

Jungkook starts to sing a little bit, and I fake fait, then he helps me up.

"Kook wait outside, I just need five minutes"

He gets out and the girls are frozen.

"What happened you three?"

Yeona: "JEON JUNGKOOK WAS IN THIS ROOM AND HE SANG TO YOU AND OMG-"

Jia: "I can't believe I was this close to Jungkook..."

Minsuh: "You are really close with all of them"

"I guess..."

I grab a bag and put my pj's and essentials for the night in it, I'm gonna need them at some point.

I get out of them room, and follow Jungkook to Yoongi's room. They all have separate rooms but they are hanging out in Yoongi's.

"Hello guys!"

They greet me and we have dinner.

After some time Tae decided that is the perfect time for a V live, they set the phone and they sit on the bed. I'm in the other side of the room so I don't appear in the live.

I decide to check my phone before the live starts, I click on twitter and see what all the fuss was all about"

Oh this trending in twitter... this is bad, well it's not bad it's just weird. At least they don't know it's me, yet...

————————————————————————

A/N:

Do you want me to do more fake tweets trough out the rest of the story?

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜