I made up my mind

(Y/N POV)

It's been one day since we filmed the run episode and the Army's really liked it!! I grab my phone and scroll down and see a lot of tweets.

I'm glad they liked it, I loved watching them too, it was so funny

I look down and see Yoongi peacefully sleeping, his head is in my lap and lucky is snuggled in Yoongi's arms. They look so cute, I wish he would always look this cute but I know when we wakes up his gonna be the grumpy man I know, but I love him still.

Jin: "Just get married already!!!"

"Jin! Keep quiet his gonna wake up if you keep yelling, and your making me laugh"

Jin: "Oh sorry is just that you guys look so in love, I can't contain my happiness. So... I heard that your moving in?"

"I don't know"

Jin: "You have to, we all love you and plus I get help with the dishes"

"I'll think about it, but  the choice is really easy to make I just need to talk to my mom"

Jin: "Whatever makes you happy y/n"

*Next day*

Today I woke up early because I'm going to my house. My mom just arrived from the trip, it was supposed to be two weeks but she came back early so I'm gonna talk to her and see what's her point of view on the moving in the boys dorm situation.

I peck Yoongi's cheek and leave the room as quietly as I can. It's still 7 am and the boys just need to wake up at 9 am so I'm not gonna wake any of them up.

I put my mask on and leave the house, on the way there I see Jisoo and Ryan and I decide to walk up to them and scare them.

"BOO!!!"

Ryan: "AaAaA!"

Jisoo: "Your such a p*ssy, why do I have a soulmate like this"

I look at her with a sad expression and she apologizes and tells him she was kidding.

Jisoo: I haven't talked to you since forever, you've been really busy lately and so I have I. How have you been lately with all the scandal?"

"It was difficult but we're over it"

Jisoo: "I wanted to check up on you and so did Chae, we're so sorry we weren't there for you"

"That's okay... I have to go now, I'm need to talk to my mom"

They wave me goodbye as I make my way to my house.

*In the house*

"Eomma I'm home!!" I know she wakes up super early in the morning and so does my dad, they wouldn't be mad.

Appa: "We've missed you!!"

"I missed you too"

I give them a hug and we sit on the couch, they are looking very happy for some reason.

"I wanted to talk you about something important"

They just nod and smile, this is quite suspicious.

"I made up my mind and-"

Eomma: "We know!! Your moving to the dorm!"

"Wait h-"

Eomma: "Yoongi asked us yesterday, he was here after you fell asleep, and of course you have our permission. Not that you needed any but we support"

Appa: "He's a great guy for you sweetie"

"Thank you!! I'm gonna start packing I guess"

————————————————————————

A/N:

Tell me you're best pick up line———>

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)

This ff is almost over :(, I'm gonna miss writing for all of my beautiful readers💜