Airport

(Y/N POV)

Today is the day we fly to the states, I'm really nervous...Bang PD is announcing to the BigHit staff that I'm dating Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" I poke his cheek and he slowly wakes up, I've been sleeping in the guest room but I stay in his room until I'm ready to sleep.

He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Wow, your not grumpy, that unusual..."

"Ouch, I'm not always grumpy"

"Yes you are, but why are you in such a good mood?"

"Well I woke up to this beautiful person who is my girlfriend, and I'm gonna announce to the world that your mine!"

"So cute"

"I know jagiya"

"Common we have to get ready, get dressed"

I turn back but he grabs my wrist.

"Where's my good morning kiss?"

I kiss him and his gummy smile appears, then I get out of the room and go to mine, because I'm still on my pj's.

I put something cozy but cute, we're gonna be at the plane for hours.

I hope I'm with them in the plane...

I get out of my room and see the six boys ready, Yoongi is the only one who's not here.

Jungkook: "I'm not going to wake him, the last time hedidn't talk to me for the entire day"

Jin: "Your the youngest..."

Yoongi: "I'm already here"

Namjoon: "Wait your not sleeping?"

Yoongi: "Does it look like I'm sleeping?"

We all laugh and finally go to the car, the trip to the BigHit building was short, and my heart is in my hands. The staff it's gonna know about us and I'm hella nervous.

We go trough the back door and quickly make our way to the lobby. Yoongi grabs my hand and people start to whisper around us.

Yoongi: "Jagiya don't worry, I'm here"

This makes me a little bit calmer and I relax. Bang PD arrives and asks everyone's attention, it's now or never.

Bang PD: "I have an announcement to make, some time ago, Min Yoongi found his soulmate"

Everyone's eyes wide in surprise, because everyone thought that he didn't had a soulmate.

Bang PD: "There dating... and she's coming with us to the states"

I look around and all there eyes are on us, some people look sweet but some look like they were going to murder me.

Well this is going better than I expected at least.

Bang PD: "Her name is Park Y/n and she's our new intern stylish, I hope you treat her well"

We get on the car and I'm with the boys, Bang PD told me I'm not going to be with them in the plane because I wasn't supposed to go and they didn't book a seat next to them. I wish I could go with them but that's ok...

When we arrive I start to hear the crowd of people waiting for them, I have to stay with the staff on the way to the plane.

We pass trough the crowd and it was wild, the only problem is that Yoongi kept looking back at me, to see if I was ok. Then a staff member lead me to the front to be with Yoongi while we pass the crowd so that he isn't worried.

Yoongi: "Y/n are you ok?"

"Yes I'm ok, you didn't have to worry about me...you kept looking back and that suspicious. You should be more careful"

Yoongi: "But we are together and if they notice that's good"

He grabs my hand and lifts our arms up showing everyone that we were holding hands. My face turns bright red and reporters start taking photos and the fans scream.

It's time for payback, I poke his shoulder and he looks at me confused I get closer to him and whisper "Two can play this game of yours" he wides his eyes and than smirks.

*In the plane*

I'm gonna sit with the makeup artists, Yoongi said he would visit me at least one time in the plane.

I sit next to 2 girls there looking exited to know who I am.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Y/n"

The sweet expression on their face turns bitter, did I say something wrong.

The girl who sat in front of us turned around and smiled.

???: "Sorry, I overheard you... your Y/n as in Yoongi's soulmate?"

I nod and the girls next to me roll their eyes.

???: "I'm Minsuh, and they are Yeona and Jia. Don't mind them there just jealous... you know a lot of the people in the staff like them so there protective"

"Nice to meet you three"

We have a small talk and we are interrupted by someone calling my name, I turn my head toward the sound and see Jimin.

"ChimChim? What are you doing here?"

Jimin: "Yoongi asked me to check up on you, and tae gave me this to give to you"

I he gives me a bar of chocolate and I say thank you.

Jimin: "I'm gonna go now, enjoy the rest of the flight little y/n"

"Aish you know I'm not that little"

I look at the girls again and there Jungshook.

Minsuh: "ChimChim? I didn't know you were close to the rest of the boys"

Should I tell them i live with them for the time being? I end up telling them, and they were really exited!

————————————————————————

A/N:
I'm watching BANGBANGCON since 4 am and it's now 12 pm and I'm so tired.

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜