Oh no...

(Y/N POV)

Jiho: "Ari you can go now"

Ari: "I can help you clean"

Jiho: "I'm sure me and Y/n can manage, you can go home"

She nods and grabs her stuff, I didn't want her to leave, now I'm alone with him...

"I'm gonna gather the cats, I'll be right back"

I bring all the cats to the cat room and play with lucky a little bit, then I lock the door and go to the counter.

"Do you need me to do anything else?"

Jiho: "I need to ask you a question"

"Go on"

Jiho: "Hmm I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me..."

This is not happening, did he just asked me on a date? He doesn't know about me and Yoongi.

"What about your soulmate?"

Jiho: "She doesn't mind"

He stepped closer and I stepped back until I reached the edge of the counter.

"I'm sorry I have a boyfriend"

Jiho: "I have a girlfriend too, that doesn't mean we can't have some fun..."

I try to get away but he doesn't let me, what is happening right now? I kick him where it hurts and espace his grip.

I grab my bag and run to the door, I start running until I reach my house. I knock on the door and there's no answer, my parents are not here I totally forgot.

I open the door and go straight to my room, i sit in my bed and I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. I didn't even realize I was crying until now.

I go to the bathroom and take a hot shower when I come back to my room I grab my phone and see that I have a ton of notifications.

I unlock it and go to twitter.

Oh no, this...this can't-    be real...

————————————————————————

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)