Chapter 37: Crazy Christmas Eve

FOLLOW MY TWITTER ACCOUNT @StefaniaOffic FOR A FOLLOW BACK! OH also for hints and more on whats happening!

*Macie's P. O. V.*

I set the table with the plates,knives,forks,glasses and all. This Christmas was at our house and Liam decided he would be the one to cook. We all decided that we still have our party and wedding. We'd get married again at a church for the Religous part and then still have the recpetion in the venue we picked months ago. It would be a shame to cancel it, plus we still have to get married in a church.

I finished placing the last item, which werethe glasses on the table and I went to the kitchen to see how Liam was doing on preparing dinner. Tonight he would be cooking or should I say attempting to cook Lasanga, Turkey,Shrimp,StuffedCalms, and apptetizers. See I don't think Liam actually fully thought about this throughly when the idea popped into his head. I think he just thought it would be fun but now that I look at him he looks stressed. Liam was wiping the sweat on his forehead off with his shirt, probably sweating from the oven. He was wearing a tee with joggers, and running around the kitchen anticly trying to finish.

"Need some help babe?" I laughed. The site was quite funny, I know it's mean but what can I tell you? I can be a bit mean.

"No I got this don't worry" He reorted while trying to cut carrots.I turn to go get the twins ready and I hear mumbled cursing coming from Liam.

"Liam, what did yo-" I said as I even cut my self off when I saw Liam holding a knife and cursing at his now bloody fnger. He cut himself. I dragged him without even saying a word to the sink, postioning his hand to hold his finger under the hot water, which made him curse more. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit underneath the sink. I then went back to Liam to wash the cut, disinfect the cut and then put one of those butterfly stiches on top of the cut. 

"Thank you." He said while I finished and started cleaning the knife and cutting board.

"I've got it from here, just dress the kids in their outfits and your done." I said as he gave me a nod indicating he had understood.

--------

We had all finished eating including our guest which was My Family and Liam's. We all sat in the family room talking and decided it was time to open gifts. We opened all the gifts from our family but while I was putting my gifts away , Liam tapped my shoulder and lead me to our bedroom.

"I want to show you the next part of your Christmas gift" he said while rolling up his sleeve and there I saw a tattoo of the kids names with their birthday.

" Oh my gosh Liam it is beauitful." I said stunned with my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Liam I have another gift for you too." I said as I handed him the wrapped box and he unwrapped it.

" A wallet ?"

"Open it" I said as he did . It had a picture of all four of us and the next slot for the pictures had a small card that said "coming soon".

"I love it , now everytime I go on tour I'll have you with me but why the "comming soon" card?" He asked with great confuzzlement.

" Just a cheeky thing." I answered truthfully. Though not stating the meaning behind it, I wasn't ready to reveal the meaning to him yet, but soon he would know.

That there will be much more coming soon to this family and Liam that's your hint.

-----------------

(A/N)

Sorry it's is a filler, kinda.I just didn't know really what to write. Though there will be much much much more happening *hint* *hint*. Have any ideas what it could be? Well then comment them below

Stef