Chapter 2 : Shocked

*Macelyns POV*

"Mace, think on a brighter note you aren't 16, you two are finacially stable, you have a place to live and family and friends who love you!"

"Yep and a boyfriend,brother and mum who'll HATE me!" I  panicked. Eleanor was acting like it wasn't a big deal.

"MACE I AM HOMEEE!" Liam screamed as he shut the door.

"Shit Eleanor, hide these and leave." I commanded as she stuffed the tests in my make up box underneath the counter.

"What are you girls doing?" Liam laughed leaning aganist the frame of the door in the bathroom.

"Nothing just doing Eleanor's make up for when Louis came home" I said while kicking my make up box farther underneath the counter.

"I'm sure Louis would love you with out make up El." Liam complemented her while wrapping his arms around my waist. I jumped slightly feeling uncomfortable with Liam's move.

"Well thanks! Got to go!" She said and rushed out of the house, proabably the fastest I've seen Eleanor run.

"Well that was weird." Liam said while putting his arms around my waist again and I jumped out of them again.

"And you are acting werid too. What's wrong?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I just don't want to be touched okay?"

"Oh so now we can't have phsyical contact? You think after coming back from a tour I'd get a kiss but I barely eve get to hug you."

"Can you just stop, you're being needy and overeacting!" I said annoyed at Liam making this into a fight.

"What are you on your period or something? You are acting so damn moody!"

"NO I AM NOT AND I WON'T BE" I said as I quickly covered my mouth.

"WHY WON'T YOU BE?"

"BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT!" I said as I ran out the door to my car and ignored Liam calling my name.

I drove away quickly hoping also the thought that, I'm going to be alone and pregnant would escape too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Happy Valentines Day!

NEW 2015 EDITING A/N:

So this chapter used to be so carroty damn my writing really sucked last year ! I spent like 45 minutes fixing Chapter 1.... I was like um what? It was kinda bad and then I saw this chapter and the carroty shit that was written was a disgrace.