Chapter 12: Hurt

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND COMMENT FOR BABY NAME IDEAS

* Niall's P.OV. * (shocking right ?)

I was sitting in the seats of Wembly stadium thinking how just a few years ago the lads and I were made a group in Wembly Arena and now we are playing the stadium.

The stage as long as a I could think it would could possibly it was bigger than that and these seats? Over 80,000 people to fill them for a sold out show.

Before I know it I see Zayn sitting next to me.

"Crazy isn't it, if my mom didn't force me to wake up none of this May have never happened." Zayn said resting his head in his hand.

"It's just a massive thought and it so mad to think tonight I'd be playing this stadium with my 5 brothers." I said .

I see Harry running down the steps in his skinny jeans,bandana and cable knit sweater. Did this kid check himself in the mirror?

"GUYS LIAMS JUST BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT." Harry said very much out of breath and that's when we all ran.

-----------------------------------------

* Liam's P.O.V. *

My head was throbbing my eyes felt glued shut and I heard the noise of beeping.

I opened my eyes to see my bandmates and my family in front of me.

"What happened?" I said.

"You've been in an accident on the way to the stadium. You just go my some bad cuts on your arm" Niall said

"Where's Macie? How is she?" I said frantically.

"Uhm we don't know but once you were awake they said we can sign you out."

"I NEED TO KNOW HOW SHE IS DOING!"

-----------------------------------------

3 hours later... (still Liam's P.O.V.)

3 hours and counting at the waiting room and I'm going nuts. I've told the boys to preform without me but they denied many times. Though Louis and I had gotten them to agree.

We decided that we would also refund all the people with a morning show tomorrow.

"Liam Payne"

My head shot up and I raised my hand.

"Follow me please" The doctor said.

I followed him and went into the room and Macie and I had immediately had hugged.

"I'm sorry but on of your babies had died." He said and we automatically burst out in sobs.

"Do you know which one ? " Macie croaked.

"The girl. I am very sorry the impact of the other car gave her brain damage and immediately killed her."

"My princess" I mumbled under my breath.

"We'll we cannot remove the foetus until birth. Though because of this you might have early labor and you are developing pretty small. So if you feel pain you have to rush here. Also you might have more pain and fatigue still your built is small because you are a little weak and you'll be staying over night. I am sorry."

Macie and I had just nodded and continued to sob in each others shoulders.

-----------------------------------------

Okay do not kill me.

It is part of the story line and you never know maybe they will have a girl later...

(Hint hint)

Also remember 10 votes for the next chapter and pick the babies name !

Stef