Chapter 22: I'd think I want to marry you.

* Macie's P.O.V. *

"Hey sit here while I get us some popcorn and sweets." Niall said I waited a couple seconds and took off the eye cover and I saw Liam in front me and the X Factor stage exactly how it looked when we met and him dressed up the in the same clothes.

"Liam what on earth are you doing? " I asked.

"Macelyn Elizabeth Tomlinson will you marry me?" 

I stood there frozen not believing what I heard... Was I too young? What would his team say? Would it work? Thoughts rushed through my head.

Of course I'd like to marry Liam he's my one true love but what would happen if weren't allowed to? Liam stared at me in worry, waiting for me to respond.  I had made up my mind.

"YES!" I screamed as he put the ring on my finger spun me around and kissed me. I put my head in his neck until I hear a bunch of people saying

"Congratulations". I look up to see everyone here our families, the boys, Carter.

"Mate treat her right or the last thing you'll see is my fist." Louis joked around. When he said so I playfully slapped his shoulder and told him to stop.

"My baby is growing up" My mum said with tears running down her eyes.

"Mum stop it! You are going to make me cry!"

"I remember when you were born and now my baby girl is getting married."

"I'm just older now but I am still your baby" I said she laughed at my comment and quickly replied.

"Yep my baby who has babies."

-----------------------—--------------------------------

40 minutes later...

We were in the car and Liam was driving to a restaurant we were all going out to dinner to celebrate. While in the car "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith came on.

"I love this song!" I said while raising the volume.

"Oh really maybe we'll go see him. I heard he got snubbed at the VMAs." he said back.

"By who? He is an amazing artist ?"

"Well Five Seco-"

"Oh the 5SOS boys? That explains it then" I said those boys are massive and Liam loves then . Even though he owns the band he thinks of them like family.

"No some girl group."

"Oh the Little Mix girls they are huge... Wouldn't be surprised they won it."  I said those girls are the biggest girl group right now and so sweet. By One Direction and Little Mix are taking the world by storm . Zayn and Perrie must never have time for each other.

"No Fifth Harmony."  he said . Who is Fifth Harmony and why do all groups now need to have numbers in them?

"Who?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"They are on Syco's US Label. They were on The X Factor US. Some how the magically beat the 5SOS boys, Sam Smith and Charli XCX."

"Wow those are big artists .... Its a shame you and the boys and also Little Mix should've been nominated Story of My Life, Move, You & I and Salute were amazing videos and songs,"

"Nothing we can do about it but Little Mix really deserved one ... "

After 10 minutes we finally arrived to the restaurant.  It was beautiful stones exterior and waterfall on the right site next to a big window.

"Mr. Payne right this way"  The host said  showing us the way as we followed when we got to our seat we saw that my mum and both set of twins, Fizzy, Little, Mark, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Carter, Liam's parents, Nicole and Ruth had already came.

I sat down next to Carter and put him in my lap while Liam took the seat next to me.

"Hey baby boy do you want your bottle?" I asked him while getting the bottle from my mum. I took him out of his carrier and started feeding him.

"He's gotten so big once you know it he'll be saying his first words. Theo was born last year and man that kid is already starting to talk" Niall said while looking at Carter.

"He is only two months and he has gotten so much bigger.  I can't even think about how he will be in a couple months" I said while still feeding him.

"Do you know how Kaelie is doing? " Harry asked while taking a sip of his drink.

"Well she's doing better she's going to spend a bit more time in the hospital and then I get to bring her home but she has to stay in separate room.  Have to keep everything disinfected. Though she comes home right before Liam leaves for tour. " I said while taking a bite of my food.

"Well let's toast it to Liam and Macie's engagement, Kaelie getting better, Carter being healthy and a safe tour. " Louis said as we all toasted to an amazing time.

And one thing I know is I would be anywhere without my family but with out Liam I wouldn't be me.

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Y'ALL ARE PROBABLY  MAD I HAVE NOT UPDATED AND I ADMIT

I was a bit lazy but didn't no where to take it and extremely  busy.

So forgive me.

Also I don't want any LM or 5H fans to start fighting it's unnecessary  if you do I delete your COMMENTS.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LIAM YOU BEAUFIFUL THING.

Love y'all

Stef