Chapter 9: Baby Shower Part 1

* Liam's P.O.V. *

2 weeks later... (Macie is just 6 months pregnant)

"Louis did you make sure everything is their mate?" I said nervously. Today is the baby shower and everything must go well. Usually men aren't invited but were not normal so.

"Liam everything is perfect everyone is here expect Macie and you."

"OKAY GOTTA GO MACIE COMING" I said as I pressed the end button on the steering wheel.

"So babe first we are checking out the venue for your sisters surprise party?" She said while buckling her seat belt.

"Yeah and than we'll go uhm shopping I said.

I was just glad she put on a summery dress..

*SKIP THE REST OF THE CAR RIDE*

*Macelyn's POV*

As we got out of the car I examined the restaurant it was nice and I was guessing they had a party room of course.

Liam came to my side and opened up the door for me and helped me up since I didn't sleep well and my feet were swollen.

"Are you okay babe?" He said so sweetly it was quite adorable.

"I am fine Li can you just get my flip flops from the back so I can put them in my bag incase my feet hurt ." I said as he unwrapped his arms from me and I held on to the car.

When he came back we walked towards the restaurant and Lady awaited us.

"I am guessing your Mr.Liam Payne for the tour?" The lady said .

We nodded as she showed us all around and she was about to show us the last room the party room.

"This is were the party will take place it's a wonderful room" she said while entering it.

"Oh let me go to the other side of the room to turn the lights on." she said while walking away .

Then all of the sudden the lights turn on and I see and hear everyone say

"SURPRISE!"

and that's when I burst to tears.

------------------
SO VOTE FOR PART 2 ! I want at least like 10 votes!!!!!

Some drama will be coming up ;)

Also make sure to check out my other stories !!!

Stef 💙