Chapter 13: Yeah I'm alright...

10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Also comment any other name suggestions if you didn't or have more!

*Liam's P.O.V*

I was preparing a barbecue while Macelyn stayed in bed because it was hitting hard on her. I understand her pain and I'm distraught too but nothing I do will bring my child back. The truck driver who hit in to us he's in jail.

"Liam do you need some help?" Johannah asked me.

"I think I'm fine just if you can watch the barbecue. I am gonna try to get her out of our room since everyone's here."

"I hope she comes out she always was so closed with her emotion and it's not good for her especially now. "

I just nodded my head and went inside.

"Oh Liam is Macie alrigh?" my mum asked.

"Mum can you wait one second I just need to talk to her."

I went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Macie can I come in?" and all I heard was sniffles.

I slowly opened the door and sat on the corner of the bed and gently rubbed her legs.

"Babe can you take your head out of the pillow. Can we please talk?" I said very gently.

" Liam I just can't ignore it you know and act like it is all alright." she said wiping her tears.

"I never mean you have to forget her but we can't act like we can get her back she is going up into heaven and maybe that's were her destiny is." I said while I put my forehead to hers and wiped her tears.

" Now let's go downstairs okay?" I said while holding her hand and leading her down the stairs.

*Macie P.O.V. *

I walked down the stairs with Liam, our fingers intertwined.  When we reached the the bottom of the stairs all eyes look at my.

" Oh baby I'm glad your alright. " My mother said while squeezing me.

"Yeah I'm alright..." I said.

___________________________

10 votes for the next chapter!!!

Sorry this is like a filler chapter and my phone broke:(

So I'm back to my android which I loved but the Verizon guy lied and told me it's broken.
Liar.

Okay thanks for the name suggestions taking some into consideration!

Love Y'all

Stef♡