Ch 4- flip flop

Sooooo..... I found a ship... it's between horror and error.... I dunno how to feel about this.... (dude I just realized how similar their names are spelled lol)

Anyway

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

>\%\€~%^|€|#|€]!.#|*£\'¥\^'

NO ONES POV

It's been about a week since Error(Erratum) and Powder(Dust) came to the OG Multiverse, things in the Naj(is that the right one? I honestly have no idea please tell me! ;-;) universe are pretty much the same the teachers are a little annoyed that they had no warning to the sudden vacation but they also felt that it was well deserved because Erratum worked harder and did more than anyone else, but never took a break unless someone literally forced him to. Anyway Error is trying to figure out how to get back to the other universe without jumping into the void like he did the first as he wasn't sure Powder would survive and didn't want to risk it. Then he suddenly remembered that he made a portal to here! He would just have to make a portal back! And he tried to do just taht only he was failing. Miserably. CMON Just work! He thought to himself angrily. He he punched tte wall next to him letting off a bit of steam. He probably shouldn't of done that. Normal monsters sleep at night. It was currently 12:05 AM. He made a couple of the monsters around him stir nightmare shot straight up, almost throwing killer to floor as killer was laying on him (I DONT CARE! I SHIP IT!) surprisingly killer didn't wake groaned a little but went back to sleep. Cross asked what happened but before anyone could respond he dismissed it and went back to sleep. Dust and Blueberry just cuddled (I took me a long time to figure out how to spell that and I can't speak cause of how late (early?) it is where I am lol) closer. And horror just kept on snorin'.

"Maybe I ask why you punched my wall?" Nightmare asked Error adjusting killer on his lap so nightmare could better look at Error.

"I- umm well... Sorry Night I guess I was just a little frustrated... I was trying to figure out if I could make a portal back..." nightmares eyes windened "ah geez night you should know that I can't stay forever and Powder still has school... and I have a job there and if I can make a portal there then I should be able to make a portal back and such" nightmares face softened at the last bit.

"I knew that Error I just kinda hoped you would stay a little longer that's all... anyway I can try to help if you want? " nightmare replied

"That would be much appreciated night."

And so the two dark skelebois worked through the night trying to figure out how to make a portal to that universe when suddenly it worked! The two skeletons looked at the portal in happiness but also sadness neither of them water Error to leave but knew that if he could make a portal there he could surely make one back! right?
Not wanting to risk it not working again they just left it open and waited for the others to wake up. It was currently 10 AM. (man they get more sleep than I do! Lucky ducks) killer was the first to wake then cross horror and lastly dust and blue. Well actually Powder was the last awake but he could be awake for all they knew as he was currently sleeping upstairs as there was no more room in the living room(he didn't want to sleep in killers box he thought that it would be a little weird) any way when Error hold told everyone that he would be leavening to go back that day everyone strted freaking out. And that was when powder came down curious as to what all the yell was about. So he did the best(666) thing he could. Asked his dad.

"Dad? What's all the fighting about?" Powder asked tapping his father/ Teacher on the arm. Error glitches a little then replied with

"Me and nightmare figured out a way to get us home and we are leaving later today. They don't want us to go, but they also know that we can't stay. I'd say that it is actually more of an internal battle all of them are having and are just using each other to help figure out what to do." Powder looks at his Dad in Awe. How in the name of all things loveable did he read that from bickering skeletons?! Powder asked himself. "Alright calm down!" Error says effectively calming the group "I know taht you guys don't want us to leave but if we can a portal to there then we should be able to make one back!" That lifted everyone's spirits. Then suddenly voice from the back said:

"Can I come with?"

€]^*\>.#|€|!,#*]'£]>^]>.?|%{*{^#|]^£{+]

Who is this mysterious skeleboi? No seriously who is it?! YALL GET TO DECIDE!

Options

-Nightmare (killer will come and vise versa)

-ink

-Blue(dust will come with)

-Geno (Reaper will come with)

-OTHER (if they have a significant other then they will come with!)

Also should I ship Error/ Erratum with anyone? Please let me know!

Shoutout to Lumina_sunstar for all the kind words they gave ;p

Now until next time have a nice day/Night baiiii!!!

(Btw when I said it was 12:05 AM in the story that corresponded to real life it if currently 12:42 AM...... I physically can't sleep past like 7:30 AM I need help)