Ch 5(?) so you have chosen AFTERDEATH

Honestly Geno? SAMEEEEEEEEEE lol

The gears started turning and decisions were made all thanks to cringemaster905 so I would liek to thank them for helping me lol

Now....

ONTO THE STORY

€_€\%~€{€*~!~?|>{£!,

LAST TIME ON THIS STORY!

"Can I come with you?"

PRESENT TIME!!!

Everyone turned to look at Geno who was in the back of the group, his hand was raised slightly as if he were in school and wanted to ask a question. Reaper was holding Goth, who was about 4 years old at the time, on his hip while his other arm was wrapped around Geno in a casual side hug manner. (lol) .

"If he's goin I'm goin" Reaper says, the AfterDeath family nods in response, to which Error sighs and says:

"I guess we have an extra bedroom in the house... Wait second... Powder did you notify Asy?" Everyone looks at error confusedly for a minute while dust nods, Error sighs in relief. "Ok good." He turns his attention back to the group in doing of him, "Well then, Death, Geno, Tiny child I'm assuming is goth, would you kindly make you way through the portal me and powder will follow right after" Geno nods and hugs fresh before walking through portal With death and goth following close behind. Powder hops through the portal after waving at everyone. Error sighs and steps through waving at the faces of his close friends.

Death and Geno notice Error discomfort but before either could ask what was wrong they heard a voice in the background say, "Oh! Erra! Your back" they see a small skeleton run over and hug Error. They looked like- THE PERSON BELLOW! cause I'm lazy

(I tried to put little stars on the orange sock but they look more like stars lol oh well also they looked like a skeleton lol not a human with white skin ;p)

"Ah g-geez Asy... ya g-got paint all
Over me!" The glitchy skeleton says in a clearly joking tone, though you could see the slight yellow tint on his face and it wasn't from the paint.

"S-Sorry Erry" Asy says pulling away from the hug a baby blue hue dusting his cheeks. The black boned skeleton shrugged it off saying that it was fine and look at his confused friends.

"Sorry guys..." he said the yellow blush slowly fading "Anyway this is A-Asy my erm B-Boyfriend..." he looked away for a minute before regaining his posture and turning asp that he could face both parties. "Asy, this is my older Brother G- Comic, his lover Death and their son Goth" (erratum is not aware of this universes Goth lol) Asy noticed the small slip up when saying his brothers name but thought nothing of it.