Prolouge

HELLO PEOPLE! Soo I started this story because I had this thought... what if Error went back to the OG multiverse so u decided to write my own fic about it! Also please read the description before starting this! Otherwise the story won't make much sense :/ and I'm not glitching out Errors text cause I'm lazy this is his text: "Error"

Now...Please enjoy and

ONYO THE STORY!!

:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:-::-:-:-::-:

ERRATUM POV

I walked threw the portal that I had just created odd... there's nothing here... Soon I see Ink before me holding his paintbrush getting ready to attack me.

"You can join us Error! All you have to do is stop destroying!"  Ink said stepping closer to me. I sigh and say:

"I'm sorry but no can do Inky I need to keep the balance!" Ink gives me a saddened look and says

"Fine we're doing this the hard way then." He snaps and a bunch of partial form and out step almost all of the sanses and those who take his place. The only ones missing were Geno, fresh, blue, lust, Reaper, and 'the bad guys'.  Then they attack.

Time skip cause I can't write fight scenes (or any scenes but ehhh)

All of the others except for ink are still tired and I seem to be missing a few ribs one of arms and am covered in marrow and dust, not from others of course this is all my dust. Ink pauses for a moment to catch his breath and in that time I make a portal to the antivoid and walk through...

Then I wake up....

DUST POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear a bunch of crashing coming from dads room.. I should probably go check it out, which I do, I slowly creep over to dads room which is just across the hall and see him create a big which block in the middle of his room then walk through it! I run and try to grab him to pull him back through but I trip and end up pushing us both through the portal... I hate being a klutz... (Same dude sameee) I get off of dad and shake him awake, the window thing had closed behind us. "Dad! Wake up!" He groggily opens his eyes and looks around jumps up and starts pacing..

"NO! I can't be back! I just can't! This has to be a dream... yeah this is just a silly dream.. I'm still in bed sound asleep... yeah and dust isn't here... why would he be here probably just my brain(?) making me not lonely.. yeah that's it! We're both sound asleep in our rooms! Yeah that's it! 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖘𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕱𝕴𝕹𝕰!"

I stand up and tap my dad on the shoulder he stops pacing and looks at me... "dad this isn't a dream.." I tell him.. then he crashes.

-::-:-:-:::-:-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:/-::-:

HELLO PEOPLE I FEEL LIKE A PAPYRUS TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOL! Anyway thank you so much for reading this!

And btw I drew the banner image! I feel kind proud of myself cause I just a completely different art style than I normally do... anyway I hope you have a great day/night bai!