Chapter 11

I hear a scream from across the room across the hallway. It was Kazuma.

Kazuma: T-THERE'S DOLLS, AQUA HELP!!

I then notice Megumin was starting to wake up. I keep my eyes on the doll and make sure it doesn't move.
Do I really have to wake up this sleeping beauty? I guess it's for her own good.

Y/N: Megumin...

She opens her eyes a little and looks at me.

Megumin: Yes..?

I point at the doll.

Megumin: What the hell, that wasn't here before!?

The doll then suddenly moved closer to us. Megumin looked pretty terrified.

Y/N: Don't be terrified... It can't harm us. Only scare us.

I took her hand and got ready to run to the door. Once I did that, a couple tons of dolls appeared out of nowhere. Megumin screamed as I pulled her, running out of the room.

Megumin: Y/N... I have to go to the bathroom...

Y/N: Can you hold it in for a while?

Megumin: No...

I then see the dolls coming towards us at a fast pace. I kind if remember where the bathroom is and I start running towards it, Megumin right by my side. The dolls were catching up really fast. But then I laid my eyes on the bathroom. I rush into the bathroom with Megumin and lock the door. Sadly, the bathroom had very VERY small space and just a toilet.

Y/N: Go, I won't look.

Megumin: O-ok...

I really wanted to look tho. I wanted to see her nice thighs and her...

BANG!

The dolls were knocking on the door.

Y/N: Just keep going. If they come in, I'll protect you.

A good 30 seconds past by as they are still banging on the door.

Megumin: I'm done.

Y/N: Alright. Give me your hand, we are gonna burst out of here and find Aqua and the others.

She nodded as she now looked confident in herself. I smiled at that. I swung the door open, but the door hit something hard. Then I hear a this to the floor. I open the door slowly to see Aqua and the dolls on the floor. She had a big red bump on her forehead.

Y/N: Oops...

Megumin appeared beside me, looking down at Aqua.

Kazuma came running over with Darkness.

Kazuma: What the hell happened here?

Darkness: Perhaps they seduced her?

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK, NO!

Megumin: I'm going back to bed...

She then started heading to our room.

Y/N: Take Aqua to her room. Will ya?

Kazuma nodded and picked her up. I walked back to my room and laid in bed. I saw Megumin already laying down. I closed the door and laid down.

Y/N: Y'know... I was peaking at you when you were going to the bathroom.

Megumin's face was red hot.

Megumin: Y-you WHAT?

I chuckled

Y/N: Nah, I'm joking, I wish I did tho.

Megumin: Hmph!

Y/N: Tsundere...

Megumin then rolled on over , on top of me.

Megumin: What'd ya say?

Y/N: Your a cute Tsundere.

She then started kissing me and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I found my hands on her thighs and I saw her blushing. When she finally stopped, she looked turned on...

Ah shit,
                 Here we go again.

She started kissing me again and she was wrapping her tongue around mine. I couldn't tell if I was enjoying this or not. She started to take off her shirt. Woah..! Isn't this going a
Little bit far?

Megumin: Touch my body all you want, Y/N~

My face was redder then it  ever was before. I wanted to refuse. But i also wanted to...

Y/N: Megumin, not right now ok?! There's people around and they will hear us!

Megumin smiled, then put her shirt back on again.

Megumin: Okay... But next time you turn me on, I'm giving it to you, Senpai~

Senpai..?

SENPAI?!

So I'm her boyfriend now?! I'm happy but also confused at the same time. She was was already sleeping when I looked to tell her something. I smiled and fell to sleep too. All I though about... Was my

Little crimson demon.