Chapter 8

I used my ability, this time I could control it and use it for a long amount of time. I was killing tons of cabbages. Then I noticed a lot of adventures we're being defeated. The rest retreated to the front gate. It was only darkness out there now. Kazuma looked pretty beat up. Aqua looked pretty traumatized. And I was pretty worn out. Darkness was being swarmed by cabbages. They hit her non stop but she is still standing! This is insane. She looked like she was... Enjoying it..?
She was pretty pervy so that's why. Some people were being inspired by what's happening right now.

Y/N: Aqua, Can you resurrect people?

Aqua: well, yes! Why?

I turned to Megumin.

Y/N: Go a head and let her rip, Megumin!

Megumin: With pleasure.

Her eyes started to shine as she made a pose with her staff.

Megumin: Oh, blackness shrouded in light,
Frenzied blaze clad in night,
In the name of the crimson demons,
let the collapse of thine origin manifest.
Summon before me the root of thy power hidden within the lands
of the kingdom of demise!

Everyone focused they're attention to Megumin. The wind kicked up and got harsher.

Megumin: EXPLO...SION!

A massive explosion occured right in the direct middle of the chaos, taking down the cabbages and Darkness down with it. The wind grew calmer after a sec and everyone started cheering. Then Megumin fell down onto the ground. I rushed over to pick her up.

Y/N: That was one hell of a blast, Megumin!

I smiled and she smiled back.

Megumin: T-thanks!

I then have her a piggy back ride, then I noticed that everyone crowded around us and cheered.

Megumin: Y-Y/N...

Y/N: Yes?

Megumin: Y-your hand is on my thighs again..!

I start blushing and my heart racing at a faster pace.

Megumin: But it's fine! It doesn't bother me at all.

She smiled nervously and i then sighed.

Y/N: What ever you say.

I feel her face dig into my shirt, blushing and I smile.

~~~

We were rewarded 100,000 Eris! I could buy a staff with that. Kazuma got the most Eris tho because he captured a "decent" amount of cabbages apparently. I asked Megumin if she wanted to come with me to buy a staff and she said yes. We both walked side by side to the shop. I noticed that Megumin looked happy. It put a smile on my face, just to know she's happy to be with me. Kazuma went to get new clothing for himself, bringing Darkness with him, leaving Aqua alone, flexing her useless party tricks to people at the guild.

(Megumin pov btw lol)

Why do I like Y/N so much? He just looks so good and he's such a gentleman. He's also a arch wizard like me. I could kiss him right now! But I don't know if he likes me. I'm just gonna hold his hand and see his reaction.

I grab his hand and I blush a little bit. I look over to see him blushing to.

Y/N: M-megumin?

Yes..?

Y/N: Are you comfortable h-holding my hand?

I nod and look down at the ground, blushing.

I saw him blushing to as we walked to the shop.

Y/N: I don't mind if you hold my hand if you don't mind either.

I blush a little more and smile. I see him smile at me to. I wasn't expecting this... But it turned out good!