Chapter 5

(Y/N pov btw lol)

So it's the next day and we're going to test Megumin's power. Sadly, I don't think we could date. Wait... This isn't earth so... Yes! Anyways we're in the field, we are just here to so what megumin's power is. Her target was a giant frog. I saw Aqua, traumatized just by looking at the frog. Then Megumin made a pose.

Megumin: Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark,
I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson.
The time of awakening cometh.

Then something starting forming around her. I noticed it and I was ready for a blast. So was Kazuma and Aqua.

Megumin: Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary,
appear now as an intangible distortions!
I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force:
a destructive force without equal!
Return all creation to cinders,
and come frome the abyss!
Explosion!

A beam went towards the frog and then a huge explosion appeared. The wind was insane as k held my arm in front of face, trying to see. I don't know how big that was but that was awesome!

I ran over to Megumin.

Y/N: That was awesome, Megumin!

Megumin: Yea... Thanks...

Then she fell to the ground. I felt my heart skip a beat as I then went over to her and faced her towards the sky.

Y/N: Are you okay?!

Megumin: Yea... It's just explosion takes a lot of my energy and Mana. So my muscles won't function until I wait for a bit. I looked to see Aqua and Kazuma clapping.

Y/N: They liked that explosion too.

She smiled and sighed.

Kazuma: Your definetly in. Welcome to our guild short stuff!

Megumin: D-don't call me that!

Kazuma: I was just kidding! Chill!

I then looked at Megumin and wondered how she would get back to town.

Y/N: So... Would you like me to give you a piggy back ride home?

I smiled nervously, thinking she would say no.

Megumin: That would be nice actually. Yes please!

I picked her up and put her on my back. Am I really doing this?! I blushed and I felt her wrap her arms around my neck. Then I grabbed her legs. Then I realised where I put my hands at. On her thighs?!
Once I noticed, I blushed really hard. I felt her face dig into my shirt, with a red face.

Y/N: I-is this u-ucomfortable for you..?

Megumin: N-no. This is f-fine.

I can't believe I was holding her thighs! I think she had noticed it to. I have to be honest, they felt pretty good. W-wait, I'm not a pervert! I could feel her breathing a little fast on my neck.

(Megumines pov)

H-he's holding my thighs! I think he notices... I hope he's not a pervert and gets turned on >~<

I felt myself feel like I was about to fall. So I asked Y/N something I thought I would never say.

H-hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yea?

C-can you grip harder... I feel like I'm gonna fall.

I then dig my face into his shirt, blushing.

Y/N: U-uh, s-sure..!

I felt his grip on my thighs get harder.

A-ah~

I then covered my mouth, realizing what just came out of my mouth, blushing really hard.

Y/N: A-are you o-okay?

Y-yea.

(Y/N pov btw lol)

D-did she just moan? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Am I actually doing this right now. Should I grip harder or be a gentleman..? I want her to like me so I'll be a gentleman.

Megumin: Y-Y/N..?

Y/N: Y-yea?

Megumin: Can you grip a little bit h-harder?

I can't believe what she said. She wants me to grip harder?! Welp... Here it goes... I gripped a bit harder.

Megumin: Ahhh~~

I blushed super hard. That was a loud moan, attracting Kazuma and Aqua's attention. They looked back at us, curious of what happened.

Kazuma & Aqua: What the hell what that..?

Me and Megumin blushed.

Y/N: I gripped her thighs a b-bit hard...

Aqua looked at me in a very disgusted way as Kazuma made this kind of face ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Aqua: Talk about a pervert!

Megumin: H-he's not a pervert! He's just gripped a little hard... That's all. Kazuma and Aqua reattentioned their selves to the town.

I stopped blushing.

Y/N: Thanks Megumin

She smiled cutley

Megumin: Your welcome, Y/N.