Chapter 4

When we got back to the guild, we chatted for a bit. Kazuma completely forgot that he still had his guild paper that requested people to join on the board. I yawned and was thinking about taking a quick nap.

???: So I heard you guys want some people for your guild?

I didn't bother to look behind me because he or she was probably talking to Kazuma. Plus, I was half way asleep.

Kazuma: Ah, yes! Would you like to join?

???: Yes... But please let me introduce myself.

I then decided to watch. I looked behind me and I rubbed my eyes. When I could see clearly, I saw... Greatness. A cute girl was standing right before me eyes! She had a staff and a brown robe, with a crimson  throw over on. She so had a hat on that was brown. I blushed a little, hoping for her not to see. She had a eye patch with a cross on it. Her eyes were also crimson. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Then she took a pose.

???: I am Megumin! A arch wizard from the crimson demon clan! Also, weilder if the most fierce and destructive skill on this world

???: I am Megumin! A arch wizard from the crimson demon clan! Also, weilder if the most fierce and destructive skill on this world. Explosion!

I blushed even more. I didn't want her to see, but I kept watching. Wait... Did she say her name was... Megumin? That's the name Eris mentioned! Hm... She does know what kind of girls I like after all. Suddenly she fell nearly fell down as I stood up and caught her.

Y/N: Are you ok, Megumin?

She looked at me with a cute smile.

Megumin: Yes, thank you.

I then looked away blushing.
Kazuma knew what was happening and he decided not to be a jerk and blurt it out.

Megumin: Y-you guys mind buying me some food? I haven't ate in a while...

Aqua: Yes, com-

Y/N: I will!

Aqua looked pissed at me. I laughed then looked at Megumin. She looked at me with a cute smile.

Y/N: S-so... What would you like?

Megumin: I would like some of those steaks and some vegatables.

I then placed an order without hesitation.

Megumin: Thank you so much!

Y/N: Your wel-

She then hugged me really tightly, making my face red. I turned my head the other way so she wouldn't see.

Y/N: Y-your w-welcome!

She let go of me.

Megumin: Sorry about that... What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N.

I saw Kazuma mouthing me something. I think it said..." Do you like her?" I then blushed and looked away.

Megumin: what's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: N-nothing! Nothing at all.

She giggled and then a lady brought the food I ordered to me.

Y/N: Thank you.

She then walked away. I gave megumin the order and she looked determined to eat it. I smiled. We headed back to the table, Megumin had already started eating. We all watched her eat, because she was eating like an angry bear. I laughed and she blushed a little of embarrassment. I wanted to pat her head so bad for some reason. I watched her eat as I thought, she was just so cute.
Then I randomly realized that I had nowhere to stay.

Y/N: Do you guys have anywhere I could stay, I mentioned I was new here so...

I smiled nervously.

Kazuma: Yea, but you wouldn't like where. The barn.

The barn? Eh, I don't care. I'll just sleep on one of the piles of hay.

Y/N: that'll do. Thanks.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't as last long :P