Chapter 12

Ahh....

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I was gonna wake up Megumin but when I looked, she was already out of bed. I then thought about last night.

Senpai...

I couldn't get that off my mind. I should ask her today if I'm officially her boyfriend, because she was turned on last night. I go to the bathroom and do my business, then put some new clothes on. Still waking up,I head down stairs, wishing I actually stayed in bed. I yawn when I get to the living room.

Megumin: Y/N! 

Y/N- Ye-

She hugs me out if nowhere.
I see Darkness starring at us. She had perverted look on her face and I'd rather not ask.

Y/N: Hey Megumin?

Megumin: Mhm?

Y/N: Are we officially... Together..?

She blushed and hugged me harder.

Megumin: If you want it to be...

Y/N: Of course I want to be with you. Your the cutest thing a man can lay their eyes on.

Her face was redder than a tomato. I laughed and kissed her.

Kazuma: So it's official.

Me and Megumin jumped and saw it was Kazuma.

Megumin: Y-yea...

Kazuma: Can I talk to you for one second, Y/N?

Oh no, does he like Megumin too? Is he gonna tell me to back off of her or else he would do something bad to me? I can't stop thinking of these horrible possibilities!

He leaded me to the kitchen.

Oh god... He was about to confess to me that he likes her too... Isn't he?

Kazuma: Congratulations man!

Y/N: Huh?

He puts his hand on my shoulder.

Kazuma: Your way better then getting girls then me!

Ok, I was wrong.

Y/N: Hey man, you'll find one, one of these days.

Kazuma: Thanks man. Also, I heard you guys were ABOUT to do it last night... What happened?

I blush and frown.

Y/N: YOU WERE LISTENING?!

Kazuma: Well, that's who I am.

I smack him on the side on the forehead.

Y/N: Don't make me tell Megumin to explode your NEET.

I then walked out. Megumin was chilling on the couch.

Megumin: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Megumin: I was wondering if you could help me when I go  somewhere far from the town so I can use my Explosions magic, because I need a ride home.

How could I say no?

Y/N: Of course!

She seemed happy and excited about this, guess I was too.

~~~~~

We were walking till we found a perfect spot where she could use her Explosion magic at. My legs hurt and I wish she could carry me. But I wouldn't be so rude and make her do that. Something then stood out while we were walking. A... Castle..?

Y/N: Hey look, it's a-

Megumin: Castle!

Y/N: it looks abandoned so it could be a great target.

Megumin: Alrighty!

She closed her eyes and took a pose.

Megumin: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds,
though I promulgate the laws of nature,
I am the alias of destruction incarnate
in accordance with the principles of all creation.

She then opened her eyes and it shined. The winder kicked up around us.

Megumin: Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!
Explo-sion!

A massive explosion struck the abandoned castle and the wind got fierce. She then fell to the ground and I was there the pick her up.

Megumin: How was that?

Y/N: Amazing!

She smiled and kissed me. I nuzzled her and she giggled.

Oh what a perfect life I'm living.

A Crimson Heart For A Crimson Demon.  (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें