Chapter 3

Hope you guys are having a good day. Just wanna say thanks for reading this again <3
___________________________

(Y/N pov btw lol)

Aqua: they weren't joking when they said "giant"

Kazuma: you are really the one to complain, huh?

Aqua turned to Kazuma with a pissed face.

Aqua: S-shut up!

I laughed watching these two having these mini fights. But then something had to ruin it. A giant frog came hopping towards us three.

Aqua: I got this. This will be easy!

Kazuma: I thought we were here to test out Y/N's power and not watching you fail.

Aqua managed to control herself and she started saying some words. The frog for closer.

Aqua: RAAAAAAAAA!!!!

She lunged forward at the giant frog then an aura formed around her fist that was clenched.

Y/N: Oh, that frog is dead!

Boop!

Aqua's punch hit the frog's stomache. The frog looked down at her and Aqua started shaking.

Kazuma whispered to me: told ya.

Aqua: Y/N! KAZU-

She was swallowed by the giant frog. Right before I know it, Kazuma started laughing. I should've expected this. I shook it off and I was about to use my skill. I breathed in and focused on the frog. I could feel the energy flowing through my right hand's veins. I then faced my hand towards the giant frog. I closed my eyes

Y/N: You are gonna regret that.

I then opens my eyes, my right eye turned... Blue..? Then, I feel ALL the energy in my hand.

Y/N: DIEE!!!

A bright blue beam came out from my hand and it went straight through the frog's head. It left a hole in it's face as it fell to the ground. Aqua came out if it's mouth, whinning. She was covered in frog slime... Ew. It smelled horrible. She looked at me and ran towards me with her arms open.

Aqua: THANK YOU Y/N!!

I stopped her there and there was another giant frog from behind us two.

Kazuma: Thanks for distracting this big boy. Now he dies!

Kazuma pulled out his little sword and slashes through the giant frog. Suprisingly, that was enough to kill it.

Aqua: phew! Alright I'm going back to town!

Kazuma grabbed her before she could start running, then Aqua started whinning again.

Y/N: Guys, little help?

There was three more giant frogs standing infront of me.
Aqua look traumatized, so she just backed up.

Y/N: I have a plan! Line those three up for me so I can blast right through them in one blow.

The previous blow took a lot of my mana. I can use this ability one more time.

Kazuma: You can count on me!

Aqua followed with the plan.
Kazuma ran towards the frogs and got 1 to follow him.
On the other hand, Aqua distracted 2 and she looked like she was running for her life. How is she still alive when all she does is whine?
Then Kazuma and Aqua started running towards each other, giant frogs right in they're tail. I felt this energy in my right hand again as I focused it to both of my hands.

Aqua: Y/N, YOU BETTER DO THIS!

Oh I will. Aqua and Kazuma ran passed each other, then I saw the perfect opportunity to strike. The energy in my hands was overwhelming, but I could handle for one last shot. I then released the energy from my 2 hands, forming a bright blue nova beam. It went straight through the 3 frogs and they fell to the ground, dead. But do you also know who fell down? Me. But I was able to get back up.

Kazuma: Are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: Yea, I'm fine. I just lost a lot of Mana, that's all.

Aqua walked over but then we kept our distance because she was covered in slime.

Aqua: Gah! If my followers see me like this then they will be disgusted!

Kazuma: Oh shut your yap, they don't even believe your a goddess.

Y/N: She's a goddess?!

Kazuma: Well yes but-

Aqua: Yes I am! It's just this dummy decided to bring him with me!

Kazuma: Who you calling dummy when your barely help me and whine all the time?

Y/N: But in this world, she's basically powerless?

Aqua let out a sigh and looked at the ground.

Aqua: Yea...

Kazuma: Your power is pretty nice tho, Y/N. I say you can join our guild!

I had pride in my eyes as I was so happy I was in. Kazuma smirked. He whispered something to Aqua, but I couldn't make it out so I brushed it off. I was so excited to have someone to fight with in battle.