Chapter 6

Once we got back, we had some lunch. I noticed ever since we had that weird situation, Megumin wasn't herself. Was she possibly... Turned on? I blushed thinking about it. I look over to her still red as tomato sauce. I look over at Kazuma and Aqua, they fighting again. I stand up and go right up next to Megumin.

Y/N: Are you okay, Megumin..?

Megumin: Y-yea... I'm thinking about what happened earlier.

Y/N: Oh. I am so sorry for making you moan...

Then she said something that made my mind reset itself.

Megumin: Don't apologize... It felt good.

I saw her smiling and I was blushing a lot.

Y/N: W-what do you mean?!

Megumin: I said it felt great, Y/N~

She winks at me. Then I thought I definetly turned her on. I don't know what to do in this situation but see where it ends up. I noticed that she started to look at me a lot with this look in her eyes. It was making me a but uncomfortable. I stopped Kazuma and Aqua's fight and told them about this.

Kazuma: Just go give it to her in an alley way.

My face went crimson as I smacked Kazuma on the head.

Aqua: Maybe just go TALK IT OUT in a alley way.

She said that while looking at Kazuma. He rolled his eyes.

Y/N: Like that's gonna work. I might as well give it a try though.

I stand up and grab Megumin's hand. I take her to an alley way. She still has the look in her eyes. We enter the alley way beside the guild.

Y/N: So, what's wrong with you right now?

Megumin: I need you to grab my thighs like earlier again~

I blush and put my hands on her shoulders.

Y/N: I'm being serious!

I do like this girl but this is not how I want her to act right now.

Megumin: I want you to keep touching me~

My face was crimson again. I then knew she was turned, then an idea came to my mind. We walked into the guild again and I ordered 3 beers which would take all my money but who cares. I payed them and they came right to our table.

Kazuma: Thanks, Y/N, your the man.

He started chugging on his beer once he got sight of it.

Aqua started chugging to. I then gave one to Megumin. I made he drink it. Once she drank all of it, she was drunk for a while. But she eventually passed out.

Mission passed
+ Respect

Kazuma and Aqua went back to their barn which is where I'm staying too. It was just me and Megumin. I was about to leave her here. I mean, she's gonna wake up any second because it's been a while. I stood up and looked at her. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I then walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

Y/N: Good night, my little crimson demon.