Jungwoo who was sitting next to her noticed that she's been staring blankly for a good minute.

"Yah, you good?" he shook her a little

"W-what? Oh, yeah. I'm good *smiles*"

"Well okay"

(Time skipped : evening)
4.15pm

Narae was in the game room with Chenle and Jisung when Jaemin came in with helmet and sunglasses

"Yo Jisung, you sure you don't wanna come with us?"

"Yes"

"Alright" he was about to close the door when Narae called him

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going cycling with Jeno"

"Can I come?"

"Sure, you can borrow one of our bikes"

"Thanks, but can I bring uhm, Mark?"

"*Chuckles* Yes you can, aish you don't need to ask" she giggled and went upstairs, going to Mark's room.

She knocked the door and went in once he gave the permission.

"Let's go cycling *grins* "

"What? Now? But, why? All of a sudden?"

"Just hurry~ Jaemin and Jeno are waiting outside, I'm going to change first"

she skipped to her room and changed, leaving Mark who was still dumbfounded.

"Cycling it is"

Four of them went to a park that's not far from the house. Jaemin and Jeno lead the way while Narae and Mark followed them from behind.

"Wah~ this is fun" she said, smiling like a happy child.

They stopped at the convenient store and bought some water and snack. They continued their cycle for few minutes and stopped, resting at the playground.

"Let's go back home after this, it's almost six"

As they were resting, Narae can feel that someone was looking at them. She tried to search for it but failed.

She felt a little uncomfortable and shifted closer to Mark. He looked at her and was confused at how uncomfortable she looks

"What's wrong? Why are you looking around?"

"I feel uncomfortable"

three of them focused on her and can sense her sudden change of mood

"Why?"

"I don't know, I can feel someone is looking at us but I can't find it"

three of them looked around and found nothing.

"It's just your mind Narae, no one is looking at us. It's okay, let's just go now"

they got on their bike and went home. But before they go, she saw someone from afar looking at them, his gaze sent shivers down her spine.

"There's nothing Narae, no one's there" she mumbled to herself.

"Ayyo fam we're home!" they went in and put the bicycles back.

As they stepped in the living room, it was a mess. Packs of balloons, party popper, banner and boxes were all scattered around the room.

"What the" then Jaehyun came in, carrying two boxes.

"What's with all of this?"

"WayV is coming tomorrow in the morning and we're going to decorate the house"

they went in their own room and cleaned themselves. Minutes later, they went back downstairs.

"Alright, gather around people!" Taeyong called all of them.

"WayV is coming tomorrow, so I want the all of us to decorate the house. And tomorrow morning, while I pick them up from the airport, you guys get ready for the surprise, got that?"

"Yes"

While Doyoung and Jaemin were cooking in the kitchen, the others reorganized the stuff in the living room.

"Can you pass me the scissor?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

she admired him without noticing and Mark who was next to her chuckled

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I don't know, I just can't take my eyes off of you"

" *Chuckles* Cause I'm too good looking?"

"W-what? What did I just say? No, what"

Narae slapped her cheeks and he chuckled at how flustered she was.

"Hey, both of you, dinner is ready, come on"

____________________________________
This is so cringy ➖👄➖