6

"Zain! Wake up!" Gemma says, shaking him roughly. "Wake up! Mum made breakfast."

"Let me sleep," Zain grumbles, pushing her away.

She laughs, evading him, used to it by now. "Come on, up! There's food! Zain!" She sings, too loudly, shaking him.

"Alright, leave up, 'm coming," Zain groans, pushing himself up with his eyes mostly closed. "What time is it?"

"Almost nine," Gemma says, wrapping her arms around his back and laying most of her weight in him. "Harry's already gone for a run and Jo went with him 'cause she's equally awful."

"I hate people who run," Zain groans, falling into the pillow again and taking Gemma down with him.

She laughs, kissing his cheek wetly. "You don't, my love. You love watching their arses and their thighs. Jiggle jiggle jiggle." She says, shaking them from side to side with every word.

Zain shrugs sheepishly, grinning appreciatively. "It is nice," he admits. "Especially when they're trained but still a bit fleshy."

"I know," Gemma sighs, laying her cheek on his head. "Jo's got the nicest legs. And the prettiest hair. And the nicest smile, have you seen her smile?"

"Babe," Zain says, turning over. Gemma still manages to stay attached to him, petting his hair. "I know. You tell me every time." He closes his eyes for a moment, enjoying her hand in his hair. "You know who else has nice legs?" he says, smirking at Gemma.

"Do not say it!" Gemma says, shaking her finger at him.

"You went on about Doniya the first time we went home! Oh Doniya, your hair is so pretty, oh Doniya your smile is gorgeous!"

"But she is pretty! And I was being nice, compliments are always nice to hear."

"So if I tell Harry I like his legs, it's ok?"

"No," Gemma says flicking his forehead. "You're just ogling him, I was being nice. I am always nice."

"You are never nice," Zain says, hugging her tightly so she can't reach his forehead again. "That's why we're friends, remember?"

"Without you I would be grapes," Gemma nods, rubbing their noses together. "And that is no life."

"Exactly," Zain nods.

"Oh, speaking of grapes. That guy you always complain about, you know, from your postcolonialism class. He totally hit on me the other day. I forgot to tell you."

"Josh. I hate him," Zain says monotonously.

"I know," Gemma says, nodding. "He actually uses a pick up line! And we were sober. And he was serious. It was in the library!"

"What did he say?" Zain laughs.

"If you'd be a book I'd need glasses 'cause you'd definitely be fine print," Gemma says dramatically.

Zain giggles, hiding his face against Gemma's shoulder.

"I know!" Gemma laughs. "The worst."

"What did you say?" Zain asks through his laughter.

"I was a bit speechless to be honest. A pick up line. At the library! From that guy!"

"You should have given it a try," Zain says, clearing his throat and trying to look serious. "He went into all that effort to use a place-appropriate line."

"I hate you," Gemma says, pushing at his shoulder. Zain starts laughing again, tickling her side.

"No, but what did you say? I bet it was good."