2

"Hey losers," Gemma says, carefully sliding down the small but surprisingly steep bank towards where Harry and Zain are lying by the small brook. "Knew I'd find you here."

"Hey, Gems," Zain says, running a hand over her back as she cuddles into his side.

"Hi, babe," she says, kissing his cheek and pulling a bag of crisps from the pocket of the large hoodie she is wearing. She must have stolen it from her brother's room because Zain doesn't recognise it as one of his. "Brought snacks."

"No drinks?" Harry asks, moving closer to Zain to grab the bag from her.

Zain scoots always slightly because Harry's face is pretty close to his sweaty armpit and he doesn't need to make that kind of impression on Gemma's beloved — if, in her words, annoying and spoiled — baby brother.

Harry smirks when he realises what Zain is doing, leaning further in and presses his nose to Zain's armpit.

"What's wrong with you?" Zain laughs, pulling at the hair on the back of his neck to drag him away. "Get off me." Gemma grumbles slightly, seeming half-asleep with her head on Zain's chest.

Harry laughs, laying down on Zain's arm instead and pulling open the bag of crisp, putting one on his tongue. "You don't smell that bad, actually," he says conversationally, crunching down on the crisp. "For spending all day sweaty. How come?"

"Vanity," Zain says, taking a crisp himself.

"That's a deodorant I haven't tried."

"Haven't you?" Zain smirks at him, pinching Harry's cheek. "I've seen some of the photo shoots you do."

"Why?" Harry asks with a laugh, looking both embarrassed and delighted, elbowing him in the ribs softly.

"Gemma forces me to look at them from time to time."

"You deserve it," Gemma mutters, smirking up at Zain with sleepy eyes.

"I don't think I like that you're implying it's a punishment," Harry frowns, grabbing a handful of crisps.

"What else would it be?" Gemma asks around a yawn, pulling the packet of crisps towards her. "When he's being really annoying I put on One Direction. If he's really really annoying, I put on your first album."

"Yea," Zain says with a wince. "I'm very careful to not annoy her."

"Hey!" Harry says, pouting. "You're both mean."

"Eh," Gemma says, waggling her hand in the air. "And he kinda likes the last album, dontcha babe? Drag Me Down and Olivia have been put on our official housework playlist."

"By you," Zain says, poking her cheek. "I have just gotten desensitised."

"I can't believe you," Harry says, hiding his face against Zain's shoulder. "It's really not nice to make fun of people!"

"You should be used to it," Gemma says, crunching down on another crisp. "You're in a boyband and you had really ridiculous hair for a while."

"Don't mind her," Zain says, running a hand through Harry's hair. "She's proud of you. Even if your hair was pretty ridiculous."

"Sometimes," Gemma says as Zain winces when Harry pokes him sharply in the ribs. "Let's go to bed, babe, I'm exhausted."

"Come on," Zain says, pulling Harry up with them. "You look dead on your feet as well." He crouches down when he spots Harry's hair tie sparkling in the grass and grabs Harry's hair carefully, looping the hair band around a strand of hair to keep it off his forehead. It's the wrong angle so it looks even more ridiculous than before, but it's not like Harry seems to care about looking ridiculous.