Kronos Makes A Lousy Dad

Another one by BoobTheSnoop

They make really great stories, you guys should go check them out!

"Okay. Once, Kronos has tried to lie to me and convince me that I was his son. I didn't believe it, obviously, but what if he raised me and he was my dad?" Percy asked.

"We will send you to different moments, but of course, you will not realize it," the fates answered back.

Like all those times before, Percy was flashed out before he could say a word.

He stayed low, incognito like always.  He remembered his fathers voice in his head, "don't let them know. They still believe they will have the prophesied hero,"

Gods, Kronos was annoying.

Sticking to the trees and blending in, he saw him.

The blond haired kid his dad had asked to join them. Although Percy wasn't objecting to the idea of having the scard (literally) kid with him, he didn't want the same fate to fall upon Luke.

'Then again, once Kronos wins the war, he would die'

'Shut up' he said to himself.

'Luke' as he was called, couldn't join them. If he did, well, Percy couldn't hurt him.

'You've never even met him. He's probably going to hate you' the voice said again.

'SHUT UP' he said again, trying not to let the negative thinking in.

He knew that's what started it.

When he had tried to run away, the voice kept him back. When he tried to warn others, the voice stopped him. Anything that went against his purpose, the voice would stop.

And Percy hated it.

But this was it. This was when he would go against the negative thinking that kept him back. He needed to do one thing, even if it meant dying.

"Don't do it," He said, walking over and sitting next to Luke at Zeus's fist, positioning himself to where Luke couldn't see his eyes.

His eyes. He hates his eyes.

They were a beautiful golden, one that he would've been happy with if he didn't share the same eyes. They were a burden, a reminder as he called them.

A reminder he was the child of Kronos. A child of Kronos who no one would ever love.

Luke snapped him out of his thoughts. "What?"

"I know what Kronos offered you. Without you here, everything's going to die. The gods do care, more than Kronos does,"

"How do you know that?"

Perch took a deep breath, turning around, "because I'm his son,"

"Then why don't you want to help him?"

"He's terrible. He's going to destroy the world Luke, he's going to hurt everyone and then the ones that he promised to keep safe,"

"Why do you care so much about me?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I just have a feeling that they'll lose without you,"

"But you can stop us,"

"No I can't. Not without your help,"

"How do you know me?"

"I've watched you. I know that sounds creepy but I know who you are, I know you don't want to hurt anyone like you were hurt. Your good, Luke,"

"Then I won't do it,"

Percy grinned, "really?"

"I won't join Kronos,"

The son of Kronos was flashed to the final battle, one where Annabeth was about to sacrifice herself.

He ran over. He had watched her too. Watched her smirk when she one, the way her grey eyes would calculate you, how she would laugh whenever something happened.

And he knew he didn't want to lose her.

"Take good care of him," Annabeth said before she plunged the knife into her heart, losing her breaths as they became shallower and longer.

Percy curled up into Luke's arms, crying because the war was over. They had won but no one was prepared for what they'd lost.

The white lights shone in the raven haired boys golden eyes as he sat up to find a smiling Luke. "Hey perce, you were out for quite a while,"

"Hey luke. Did you get any sleep while I was out?"

Luke thought, "well, today is Friday, you've been out for two months, and I haven't slept in....two months,"

"What?" Percy screeched, before wincing in pain.

"It's fine, it's fine. Come on, Zeus wanted to see you when you woke up,"

"I don't wanna," Percy whined, turning back over and smashing his face onto his pillow.

"To be honest, I don't either. But I also want to live, so, come on,"

Percy gave an exasperated sigh. "Fine,"

Before he could go anywhere, he was teleported back to the blackness only described as the fates dream prison thingy.

"Well, only one more what if, right?"

"Yes, young hero,"

Yay! Two in one day!!!!!!!!! Whohoo!

Anyway, bye!