Going under the spell of sycho nico

"Hey Percy, hey Nico!" Thalia greeted the two heroes as they passed.

"Hey Thalia!" The son of hades replied, both of them walking over to their cousin. Nico slipped the pink scarf out of his jacket, tying it around Thalia while Percy held her down.

"Nico? Why are you doing this?" Thalia asked, obviously confused.

Nico just smirked, "that doesn't seem to matter, does it? All you care about is the fact that I am right here in front of you, and you will do anything to make me happy. Everything I say is right, and don't you find it hard to tell me no?"

Thalia had begun to slip under the spell, her scared face turning into a love struck smile. Nico didn't really care he was with Percy, he knew he could have anyone he wanted.

The son of Posiedon drew small circles on his cousins back, as Nico continued to talk.

"Don't you love me? You don't care about anything but me. All you see is me. This is why you will do whatever I want, and you will always address me as master,"

"I love you master. You are all I care about," Thalia said mindlessly.

"Perfect. Now let's go find piper,"

Annabeth joined them as they walked, the three mindlessly following their crazy leader to the Aphrodite cabin.

To no surprise at all, it was full.

Percy locked the door and windows, shutting the Aphrodite cabin in for good.

They weren't hard to hypnotize, a few seconds and everyone was under the same trance, which only made Nico smile wider.

Finally, all that was left were the two charmspeeking girls in the front. Drew and piper backed into the walls, both eyeing their mothers scarf with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, serving master is amazing," lacy said, the rest of the cabin agreeing.

Percy and Annabeth advances, both grabbing into one of the two girls. Nico took the long scarf and tied it around both the girls wrists at a time, both heads forced to look at him.

"There's nothing to worry about. You find your thoughts are useless. Thinking is too hard for you, you would rather let your master do all the work,"

Piper and drew both let out mindless giggles before stopping themselves.

Nico continued, "no, Don't stop. You know you can't think. You find that even if you did, you would never be as smart as your master. Everything I say is right and you only ever want to agree and make me happy,"

"I love you master," drew said, her mind turning to mush.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to us," piper agreed.

"Excellent," Nico said, before walking out with the Aphrodite cabin following him.

They marched over towards the atermes cabin, finding the hunt. Together, piper and drew instructed everyone to sit down and focus on nico.

It wouldn't work for long, but it did leave atermes dazed enough to look at him for a moment, and that's all anyone needed.

Nico ties the scarf around her wrist, thankful it could be used on gods. Atermes glared at him, wanting nothing more than to kill the male in front of her.

"I knew all men were bad," she spat.

That seemed to hurt everyone around her, who chorused "but master is amazing," "how dare you say that about our master," and "master will be the best thing that ever happens to you,"

The son of hades smirked as he saw atermes start to unglare at him. It wasn't a smile.

Not yet.

"Atermes, it is okay. You couldn't care less about being tied up. All you care about is that you are with me. No one can stand in the way of my happiness, and you will do anything you can to make me happy. You will address me as master and become just like Aphrodite would be if she were head over heels in love. The only time you will talk is when I ask you something, otherwise just giggle and talk about how much you love me,"

Nico repeated words like that over and over again, spanning over fifteen minutes to get it to work on the goddess.

Atermes let our yet another giggle, "master, what can I do for you?"

"Do you have any magic that can tie down the love goddess for a moment?"

"No, but I can steal her belt. It works on men and women, trust me, it will work,"

"Can a god steal it?"

"You can, I cannot. But I can take you there,"

"Please," the two flashed out, and Nico crept into the shadows, grabbing onto the belt and shadow traveling out.

"I will wear the belt, you just go get her,"

The goddess flashed out before appearing a moment later with the goddess of love. Aphrodite was in the middle of talking, "who is this master and why in the world would I-"

Aphrodite stopped as she looked at nico. "Hey,"

Nico grabbed the scarf and tied it on her, but because she was already attracted to him, it didn't need a speech to go with it.

Slowly, the gods all were under his spell, and they pulled each camper out to make them that way too.

Now, all he needed to do was sit back and enjoy his toys.

I know this one is weird, but there will be Percy snapping out of it next chapter. I'm on vacation so it's a bit rushed. Don't judge, I had like seven minutes.