Runaways

"Hey, fates?" The demigod asked, staring around at the somehow welcoming blackness.

"Yes Perseus?" The fates answered back, a tad bit of annoyance found in their voice.

"So, um, at one point, I had run away. I was seven, but my mom caught me and made me stay. What if I did manage to leave?"

Percy was taken to the day he had tried to run away. He double checked his bag once again, making sure he had everything.

Clothes, Money, Food, Blanket.

Everything he would need to go on the run. Opening the window, Percy crawled to the fire escape. He had made it down to the front of the apartment building and to the trees near it before he saw his mother.

"Percy?" Sally Jackson asked, "Percy, what are you doing?"

"Mom, I love you, but I can't stay here. Not with Gabe, not without knowing anything about my dad,"

"Percy, you're not really going anywhere. You know this, right?"

"I have to. You can't stop me,"

Before sally could do anything, the seven year old sprinted off towards the woods, only stopping when he was far enough away and sure he wasn't being followed.

In the blink of an eye, he was surrounded. A blond guy in the front with a scar held a sword to his back, a black haired blue eyed girl had a bow loaded and pointed at him, and the dagger longed at his neck belonged to the blond in front of him.

"Who are you?" The blond asked.

"I'm percy Jackson," Percy said, "please don't hurt me. I just ran away,"

The three children in front of them shared a silent conversation before the blond boy helped Percy up, "we won't hurt you. We ran away too, care to hide out with us? It will be much safer,"

The sea green eyed boy smiled, "I'd love too,"

Percy was suddenly taken to the future, one where he only remembered a few things.

He woke up from the coma to see a few familiar faces. Giving a small smile, her groggily sat up. "Hey Luke, Nico, Will, and Grover,"

"Hey perce," they all chorused.

"How long was I out?"

"Two months," Luke responded. "Kronos says it's ready,"

Percys smile became a grin as his eyes grew wide, "it is?"

"Yep,"

The two boys hurried out, closely followed by the other three. It was no secret Percy had loved Annabeth, the same thing with Luke and Thalia.

Before Kronos, Percy actually liked the idea of having a parent. That was before he nearly died and don't get as much as a thank you from the gods.

And so, when he and Luke were offered positions with Kronos, it wasn't a surprise to any of their close friends that they joined.

The only bad thing was that Thalia and Annabeth didn't share their positions. Kronos has known that the two boys wouldn't face Annabeth or Thalia, and so capturing them had been their only option.

They won the war easily without Annabeth or Thalia to fight, and the two girls remained in a cell for years.

It's not like no one wanted to let them out, it was that they had to wait for it to be the right time to let them out.

After what seemed like years (although it was years) they finally had the rare ingredients to cast two spells on one person.

And they knew exactly what those spells would be.