Shot 8

" Chote " called Anjali entering the room at which Arnav was seated . He was having his eyes focused on the ground where he was just staring at the floor .

" What happened chote ?" asked Anjali to which Arnav lifts his head .

" They are taking her to Mumbai " said Arnav with a slow tone .

" Oh they live there ? Then she needs to go there only " said Anjali .

Arnav looked at Arnav with sullen face . At any cost , he doesn't want her to go away from his watch .That was the thoughts which were inside him .

" What do you want chote ?" asked Anjali keenly noticing his expressions .

" I don't want her to leave us . I want her to be in my eye sight " said Arnav looking at anjali with firm eyes .

Anjali was taken aback very well with his tone and firmness . She had seen this firmness when he was with Ratna , his mother . He always used to just be behind her back and never let her mother to step out without him at all . 

"Oh god ! What are you playing at ??" thought Anjali with a perplexed tone .

" She got her parents just now right ?" asked Anjali pulling out some words from her shocked state .

" I know but then " said Arnav with a stammering tone not abling to tell that why he wanted to be in his eye sight . He itself don't know the reasons .

" What are your feelings for her Arnav ?" asked Anjali hitting the straight point.

" I don't know .  I am hell confused with all these things dhi . I am frustrated . This is not me at all " said Arnav looking at Anjali .

" Chote , Relax. Cool down first" said Anjali hugging him .

Arnav just buried himself in his sister's embrace .

" We can make her stay here with us , but then she needs her parents right ?  Imagine chote , she is been hell all days , and now only she got the chance to lead a happy life with her own family " said Anjali explaining in a calm tone .

" I would also keep her happy . I would make sure she received only happiness " said Arnav in a little possessive tone .

Anjali chuckled as she felt she is speaking to her original chote now . After a very long time .

" But then she needs her parents support right . You know right , how ma was important to us . Same way Arnav " said Anjali explaining to him like a child .

Arnav grins a little but then he nods his heads .

" Thats good . I feel really astonished . My chote who behaves too matured is behaving childish on this matter " said Anjali with a teasing tone .

" Dhi " said Arnav coming himself from her hug where he pouts looking at her .

Anjali just pinched his cheeks cutely .

" Get ready dirty boy" said Anjali .

Arnav nods his head where he took the cover and went to change .

Anjali smiled seeing him leaving inside the washroom . 

She got a surety today from Arnav's behavior that her chote has some feelings towards Khushi . He has a deep bond with her and it would turn into love definitely in future .All she was worried was of her chote's over possessive nature .

" What all khushi  was to face ? "she thought with a wide smile .

Her smile was broken with her phone rings . As she saw the caller , her eyes which glistened just fell into a pit of sadness . She felt angry , sad , painful seeing the user name as Shyam ringing in her phone .