Shot 6

" What happened Arnav ?" asked Kiren .

" Sir , there has been a very big huge misunderstanding created . That misunderstanding had snatched a daughter from a parents and had thrown her into a miserable life which you can't imagine at all " said Arnav .

" You are talking about the girl of whom you admitted in hospital right ? Minor case " asked Aisha.

" No . I am talking about your daughter of whom you lost when she was 5 years old . I am talking about your daughter who was assumed to be dead " said Arnav with a composed tone .

Aisha and Kiren's expression changed of not understanding what he was really saying . Their daughter . What has their daughter got connected to with all this. And why is he saying that their daughter was assumed to be dead ?She was dead for real right . They saw her dead body right ? thought Kiren and Aisha together where they were completely perplexed .

" What do you mean ?" asked Kiren with a little raised tone .

" Your daughter Khushi is alive !" said Arnav .

" What ?" said Aisha with a shrieking tone 

" It is real . You would clearly get to understand when you see this video " said Arnav taking his mobile and showing the video of Shash's confession .

Aisha and Kiren were stunned and shocked to the core . Tears started rolling from Aisha's eyes listening the plan executed to make her separate from her daughter . And then when shashi speaks of selling and raping her daughter , she just shouted loudly .

" Stop it . Please stop it  " screamed Aisha where she pauses the video . Tears were rolling from her eyes like hell , her face was shrunken . She was actually feeling too vulnerable of what happened over .

Kiren immediately hugs Aisha seeing her this form . He himself has tears as  he was unable to imagine what exactly that his daughter had went through . His heart was paining as if thousands of arrows had hit him directly in his heart . It was actually that Khushi was too attached to him and he cannot imagine his daughter having gone through this and all . That too being raped by a person who would be almost of the age of her father . He just closed his eyes tightly not able to imagine it had happened really .

" Kiren , My Khushi " said Aisha with teary tone .

Kiren didn't say anything he just remained in her embrace . He didn't have any words to console today . He was always a pillar for his wife but then today it was not the case . He himself need someone to be a pillar for him .

" I know Sir and Mam that this is worse . But you need to see this whole video of what exactly happened to your daughter .You need to handle your innocent daughter , for that atleast please see it . This is very must for you to know as her parents . Please " said Arnav with a emotional tone .

Kiren nods his head and took the phone .

" Aisha , Please " said Kiren where he played the video .Aisha just hid herself in kiren's embrace where in a corner of her eyes , she saw the video that was happening . When shashi told of his future plan for khushi which he had made , she just clutched Kiren's shirt tighter in pain .Kiren was also stupefied seeing the plan that has been made .

What would happen , if they didn't even get her now was the thought rolling on him . If something like that had happened , then he wouldn't have even be able to  breathe at all .The imaginary scene of khushi going there willingly by the force of shashi was just sending shivers to him.

Arnav took back his phone as the video got over .

" ..Sir.. Uncle and Aunty , I know how you might be feeling . I can completely understand you . But now , despite of all this things , your daughter needs you . She is craving for love and family since last 10 years . She had been in hell and is living every moment in fear of what they would do next . She was not given good food , she was being treated as a trash where she was forced to do the job and also have pain . She was given burnt marks and whippings daily using belt . And there was no one to even tend her hurt . Her injuries all had become septic . She is too worse " said Arnav .