Shot 11

" Boss," called the senior guard, who saw Arnav has closed his eyes and was hugging Khushi tightly.

Arnav opened his teary eyed with his guard voice.

"Remove the bomb from here. It's still unsafe," said the guard

Nodding his head, he removed herself from him where he slowly removed to be bomb from her with his trembling hands. He handed over the guard to dispose the bomb.

" Let's take her to home and ask a doctor to be ready to check her," said Arnav.

The guard nodes and left. Arnav lifted Khushi carefully in his arms where he brought her to the car and made her lay in his laps. The driver started the car to the mansion.

.......***....****

Khushi opened her eyes in her parent's bedroom, where she was surrounded by the whole family member, eagerly waiting for her to stay awake. Her dress was changed into usual casual wear and she was completely wrapped in the thick comfort.

" How I am here?" she asked confusedly, not able to remember anything. The last thing, she remember was going to the trial room by herself, when Arnav asked her to take Anjali.

" Why didn't you take Anjali along with you to the Trial room?" asked Rajveer.

" I actually thought to go by myself," said Khushi with a low tone.

" Why? We are there right Khushi. How can you decide something like that yourself?" asked Kiren.

" I am sorry. Anything happened?" asked Khushi with a worried tone.

" Nothing happened, you are safe with us," said Aisha.

" Okay," said Khushi looking down.

" Okay, let's have something first.No one didn't eat anything since last few hours," said Subhadra.

" Yes, I am very hungry, Butterflies in my stomach are flying," said Khushi patting her stomach with a pout.

All felt their face warm up with smile, but then they weren't able to smile as still the shock was there inside them.

Arnav exited the room giving a glance at Khushi where he left to his room and locked himself. He didn't want to face anyone more because he was hell guilty of himself. He felt angry too as he was the reason why she was there, surrounded by the bombs.

If not him, she wouldn't have been in the situation were the thoughts rolling in his mind.

Anjali came inside the room, after knocking as she very well knew why her brother came inside the room.

She sat beside Arnav, who was seated in the bed with a magazine in his hand. He had actually kept to pretend if anyone asks him to come to lunch and as usual his sister understood him so well than ever.

Anjali pulled the magazine and threw it in the corner of the bed.

" Dhi, I was reading," said Arnav with a little stressed voice.

" I knew," said Anjali.

" Didn't you go to eat?" asked Arnav

" We will leave this house chote. Let's go to Delhi. After all this, it won't be appropriate for us to stay," said Anjali.

" You are right dhi. This all happened due to me," said Arnav sadly .

" No it didn't. You were just a small indirect reason. Avinash was beyond controllable and he is a manic," said Anjali.

" No one can be blamed. Trust me," said Anjali cupping Arnav's face.

" But I am also a reason right? Do you know how I felt seeing her surrounded by the bomb, I felt as if I had lost my breathe that second. I forget to breathe dhi" said Arnav with a little teary eyed where he pressed his lips.