Promo

She stormed helplessly behind him, with a hope that he would turn back him, or at least take a glance at her and give her the usual smile of his. But then it was not happening at all.

Her monster avoided her, and that hurt her a lot. Very much.

Her friends, giggled seeing her struggles as they know contact with Arnav Singh Raizada was impossible and Khushi Mathur was just bluffing.

Where was she and where was he was the thoughts and talks of them?

Tears rolled from her hazelnut eyes one by one listening to their accusations.

All she wanted was to go towards her friends, strangle their necks and let them know that Arnav Singh Raizada was only hers. He was her friend, her savior, her devil, her monster, her love everything.

She wanted to scream that they didn't know what type of relationship was between them, what type of bond between them.

He was her everything!!

She didn't know when her tears turned into sobs where she stopped at the same spot letting him go ahead. Crowd also did go forward along with him where she slowly took back steps out of the corridor and immediately rushed to the nearest washroom, where she locked herself inside the washroom and burst into more tears unaware of the fact that a person's eyes were following her every second.

His eyes were also teary, but then he smiled pressing his lips into a fake one, while his heartbeat erratically for her.

And that crazy little dumb heart of his would beat for her forever.

And she would never know, because

He doesn't deserve her!!

.........................

" He is my everything dhi, please say him to spend time with me, speak with me, if not at least tell him to look at me, just a single glance please, I can't tolerate this ignorance, I can't," she cried hugging Anjali's waist where her sobs did quench every heart over there.

Anjali gazed at her helplessly not knowing what to do. Her chote had made her so dependent on her that she is finding it difficult to even breathe without him.

And she didn't know what to do to help both of them. He is hell stubborn to remove himself from her life and she is hell stubborn to let him be her world.

...........

" I had endured enough of him Anjali Dhi, I won't tolerate much more of him. I won't disturb him at all,"

" Tell him that Khushi Mathur would never be on his way, and tell him to never come in front of me, not even in front of my dead body," she said with a lot of emotions in her tone. But then her stance was clear to everyone.

That she was over with him, that she is ready to move forward without him.

A man called Arnav Singh Raizada can not destroy her peace, with just his absence. And she won't let so happen this way. She would change his thinking if this is what his thoughts are so...

......

The hall went silent with the entry of Khushi Mathur dressed in a beautiful red lehanga, with a light make up, and   accessories adorning her

All the men's eyes fell on her and they couldn't even take their eyes from her eyes.

She walked with a beautiful smile, managing her heels where she went to her family and hugged them all.

" I thought you would never come," said Nani with a sighing tone.

"Why won't I? After all it is my Monster's marriage today, no matter what I would stay by his side," said Khushi with a small smile where she stood between her mother and father, perfectly surrounded in their cocoon.

Her gaze shifted to the altar where she could see Arnav Singh Raizada standing along with his to be wife Lavanya Rastogi where they both were muttering something and laughing.

Tears felt instilled in her eyes where after few seconds, her Hazel nut eyes and his dark brown eyes met, creating unknown desires in each of their heart.

Without breaking her eye contact with him,  she set out to the stage, where she forwarded her hand to him.

With a frown, he forwarded his hand to shake their hand.

" Congratulations Mr. Raizada on your marriage," she said...

..............

How was the promo?

Why does Arnav think he doesn't deserve Khushi?

You would see a different shade of Khushi here. A girl changing from a naive to bold girl, introvert to a extrovert, calm to a possesive girl.

Any guesses on the upcoming story line?

Updates would be slow, but then would try to give updates once in every 10 days.

Would meet soon,

Till then bye,

Akki