Shot 3

" I think I have never seen a worse girl like her . How dare she could use our names and just change the groom name " said Buaji .

" Yeah , what culture her parents had nurtured her . Don't leave that girl for sure if you get . If not bring her to me, I would show her what I am " said Shashi with a rageful tone by fisting his hands.

" Sure uncle . I would make sure if I get her , I would bring her to you " said Arnav

" Bad blood " said Buaji with a disgusted tone putting all her rage for that girl in that sentence .

But uncle , I have a doubt . Would you clear ?" asked Arnav .

" Tell beta" said Shashi .

"Why is it that you chose to Marry your daughter to an old man of age 55 years ? And that too with a high amount of dowry ?" asked Arnav flipping the paper in his hand as if a stone file .

Buaji and Shashi was taken back by their question where their face lost the color which they were holding before .

" Beta... That is .." said Buaji with a stammering tone .

" Sohan is the groom's name right . But it is clearly written in the paper that this property is named to Sohan who is of age 55 years . Giving this much dowry for a old man like him  and also your young daughter , this doesn't mean right , right ?" asked Arnav .

" Vohh " said Buaji with a stammer .

" Stop this lies and tell me the truth right now " said Arnav with a high tone .

" Sir , we.." said Shashi in a low tone .

" Shut the hell up and tell the truth" said Arnav .

" We are speaking the truth . We don't know who is this khushi and we don't understand why you are coming and verifying this all upon the words of the bad blood " said Buaji .

Arnav just glared at them with an unbelievable look . He could hear with their tone itself that she was lying about something . Her tone is having some kind of rage . And They know her for sure he thought .Meanwhile his mobile receives a message and he immediately peeped into see the CCTV video of this house where it was taken from the opposite side building camera and also the traffic camera .

His hold on the phone got tighter as he saw the video of Avinash coming inside the house and also leaving . And he also got the footage of Khushi leaving the mansion with a blue file .

His phone immediately beeps with a incoming call from Aman. He attends it .

" Sir , Khushi lives here only . I have inquired the whole street where it is true that she is their daughter . She was telling the truth only and all of them in street calls her too innocent as she always gets beating from her parents for every single minute mistake she makes " said Aman .

" Then what about the fiance Name of Payal ? Did you enquire about this ?"" asked Arnav

" Its Abhishek Verma and his parents name are Sohan and Sonia Verma " said Aman .

" Thank you for the Information Aman. Come here sooner " said Arnav cutting the call . 

Buaji and Shashi's face turned as they heared about Arnav speaking about Payal's fiance and all . The feared if he had come to know the truth and what would be their position regarding the same .

Arnav glared them with his evil gaze where he folded his both hands where he crushed the paper in his hand .

Buaji and Shashi gulped .

" Guards , Bring the other two members of their family . I mean his wife and his daughter payal over here quickly . If they didn't come , drag them down here " said Arnav to his guards .