Shot 4

" Chote , What is this ?" asked Anjali .

" I don't know what to tell dhi " said Arnav in a blank tone .

" How are we going to handle this ?" asked Anjali .

" I would Call Aisha Mathur , She is actually minor case specialist . She can guide us of how could we handle the situation " said Arnav.

" She is the wife of famous Criminal lawyer Kiren Mathur right ?" asked Anjali .

" Yeah " said Arnav .

" Okay fine . Then speak to them . We would get a way for sure . What about her parents , what if they do something meanwhile she is in hospital " asked Anjali .

" Her parents are in my custody and I would ask the guards to shift them to our goddown " said Arnav .

" Fine then . Chote we need to take care of her . She is too petite and innocent " said Anjali .

" I also did too wrong in misjudging her dhi . I would rectify it by safeguarding her from all the evils now .Trust me " said Arnav .

" How could a parent do that to their child chote ? Burnt marks , Beatings " said Anjali with a disgusted tone .

" I think she is not their daughter at all dhi . Because no parents does this to this much extent . There was some kind of rage they hold for her " said Arnav .

" What do you mean by this chote . She isn't their daughter at all ?" asked Anjali with a perplexed tone .

" For this only I am going to contact Aisha Mathur . She is very strong in these type of cases . She would help us a lot for sure " said Arnav .

" Contact her immediately " said Anjali .

" I have Kiren Mathur's no , I would contact him and then speak to her " said Arnav.

" Go ahead " said Anjali .

Arnav nods his head and takes out his phone and phoned Kiren Mathur   . He was actually very serious now , never ever than before .

" Good day , Mr Kiren Mathur . Sorry to disturb you at this hour at night " said Arnav .

" Yeah its fine Arnav . Tell me " said Kiren .

" Could I speak to Mrs .Mathur please . It is regarding a minor girl " said Arnav .

" Oh yeah . Sure . Let me pass the phone to her " said Kiren handing over the phone to Aisha .

" Tell me Mr Raizada " said Aisha in a professional .

" Mam , I need your help . This girl had undergone domestic violence from her whole family . And I guess the girl doesn't belong to that family at all . There is some thing beyond these things and I need your help to proceed ahead " said Arnav .

" What's the name of the girl and age  ?" asked Aisha .

" Khushi . She would be around 14-16 , I guess  " said Arnav .

" Khushi " asked Aisha with a perplexed tone where her heart beat stopped in thinking of the possibility that could have been true .

" Yes mam . She is assaulted and have more burn marks and beatings . What step can I take ? Could you take this up ?" asked Arnav .

" No problem . I am taking . I would come to delhi  by morning . Police has been involved or not ?" asked Aisha .

" No mam " said Arnav .