Shot 5

" Dhi , I would arrange something for her to eat " said Arnav .

" I never know that my chote could apologize to someone so cutely ?" asked Anjali with a teasing tone .

" Dhi " said Arnav with a annoyed tone .

Anjali played the video of he doing sits up to apologize .

" Delete the video , now " said Arnav trying to take the phone from her hand .

" No way . This is a lottery ticket for me you know?" asked Anjali with a smile .

" Do whatever you want , I am going to get food for her " said Arnav leaving .

Anjali smiles seeing him .

" How much days has it been since I saw you like this chote . Just stay like this always " said Anjali with a smile in her face ..

Khushi felt  a little free once Arnav came inside the cabin with the food . Anjali also joined inside him .

"I brought food for all of us . Lets have it together " said Arnav taking the food packets and handing it to Anjali and Khushi .

Khushi took the packet with shiver in her hands and opened it a little differently .

" What is this  monster ?" asked Khushi seeing the packet of Veg fried rice .

" Veg fried rice , Have it and tell me how is it ?" asked Arnav with an excited tone .

Khushi nods her head and has the food with her hands . Her face turned dreamy after having the delicious food .

" Its too yummy " said Khushi licking her hands as if a  baby due to her childishness .

Arnav and Anjali just looked at her with full of adoration rather than feeling weird . Infact they were wondering how long they have had food like this .

" Really dhi , I have never had this food . I had just jeera rice , dal and chappati there everyday and everytime "said Khushi .

"  They won't do any other thing ?" asked Anjali .

"They would make me do , but never let me eat . I am supposed to do for them and also separately for me. I am not supposed to have that food at all  " said Khushi munching the delicious food .

Arnav and Anjali stared each other with some gazes . Then they both too started eating. The trio silently had their food not wanting to speak any other thing .

After finishing their food Arnav left to the place where Guptas where kept . Aman was already waiting for him over there . Anjal stayed with khushi in her ward where they both kept talking things .

Arnav entered the goddown at which the guptas were kept . Aman was waiting for him already .

" Did they speak anything ?" asked Arnav .

" I didn't start questioning itself . Was waiting for you as I thought you would do it well and they are very well scared of you " said Aman .

" Come , lets go inside " said Arnav .

Arnav and Aman both entered the goddown . They then went inside a room at which guptas were kept .

As soon as he entered the elder gupta , Shashi came rushing towards them .

" Where is my daughter ?" asked Shashi in a worried tone .

" She is in my custody " said Arnav with a cool tone .

" Take us to her" said Garima with a teary tone .

" And why the hell have you kept in a low place like this ?" asked Buaji with a raised tone .