Shot 7

" They are my ....parents ?" asked Khushi with a stammering tone .

Arnav nods his head .

"They missed you a lot Khushi . They yearned for you for every second . They mean no harm to you . They just want to shower love on you , they want you to be happy , they want you to be protected by them in their embrace" said Arnav .

Khushi got up from her place and walked towards Aisha and Kiren with baby steps .

" You are my Maa and Papa ?" asked Khushi to them .

Aisha and Kiren nods their head with tears rolling from her eyes .

" Maa .... Papa ..... Why did you let me go to the villain so easily... You could have saved me right ??" asked Khushi with tearful tone where tears rolled from her eyes also .

Aisha nods her head no . She then immediately steps forward and took Khushi tightly in her embrace . She broke down completely in her embrace where she was crying hysterically . It doesn't mean that always a mother should always hide her emotions . It was not like that at all . Today she was breaking in front of her daughter pouring out all the thing which she held inside her this many years in the hope that her daughter could get the meaning . In the hope that her daughter could understand the depth of her love for her .

" I didn't know Bacha (Child) . I didn't know at all . If I had one percentage idea too , I would have saved you . I would have kept you in my embrace and never let any harm reach you . I swear , I would have given my life to keep you with me . But nothing was on my hands .They  told me you are dead . We were living these many years with the thought that you were dead . I didn't know my pari was alive . I didn't know at all " said Aisha in a helpless tone with tears rolling more from her eyes . She didn't know how to make her daughter understand all these . She was helpless in the game of fate .If she had a percentage idea too , She wouldn't have let this happen at all .

" Khushi , Princess . It was our mistake that we didn't overlook the things that had happened . But we were not in the situation to think because we thought we had lost you khushi . We loved you so much , and loosing you just broke our world . We were not able to breathe , We were not able to understand " said  Kiren with a teary tone . Only he knows how hard it was for them . She was the apple of their eyes , and knowing she was dead , did worse to them .

" But then , I just wanted to say you that you were our life . Without you , our life was too incomplete and devasted . Till now , we celebrate your every birthday , till now if we go to buy any dresses , we buy you a dress . Whatever we cook , we always first serve it for you in your plate . You were never out of our life because we cannot let you go just like that . We love you so much khushi , Please try to understand it .  We can't do anything of the past , but now , at present , we can do something to change . Trust us , We won't leave you alone , We would never let you suffer  " said Kiren wiping his tears where he told all with earnest tone . He wanted to assure his daughter that she was now safe . She won't face these all again in her life at all . They won't let them do this time , at any cost .

Khushi lifted her head from Aisha's embrace and saw Kiren's face . She was feeling a little shivering to see him as she was having the thoughts of how shashi treats her . She was scared a little seeing him . But then , his words were just soothing her heart so much . She felt happy and joyful hearing his words .  She was feeling secured .

Kiren just smiled and caressed her hair slowly and lovingly . He knows she needs time . She can't take things like that because she isn't that much matured . And after all those shashi's betaings and all , he knows she would hesitate .

 But then , Unexpectedly  khushi came out of Aisha's embrace and hopped to Kiren's embrace with a thud where Kiren moved back a little due to her sudden embrace . But then he balanced himself first from falling meanwhile Khushi hide her face on his father's embrace .