Shot 2

At Seesh mahal

" Boss " said Krish with a trembling tone .

" What happened ?" asked Avinash .

" File is misplaced Chief " said Krish with a little fearful tone of the blunder he had did by misplacing it .

" What ?" shrieked Avinash with a loud tone .

" I bumped into a girl ...May be...I missed it over there " said Krish .

" You fool , did you know what a big blunder you did ?" asked Avinash with a shout .

" I am sorry " said Krish .

" Try to find the girl " said Avinash .

" Yes boss " said Krish coming to the hall where he could see Arnav singh Raizada surrounded with guards and a girl was laying down trembling in pain .

" That girl is caught " said Krish .

" OMG . Escape now . Immediately " said Avinash .

" But that girl " said Krish .

"    Krish , If you get caught , I would also get caught just leave the place immediately without being spotted" said Avinash with a fast tone .

" Okay " said Krish cutting the call . He didn't know how to go as everyone was staying still and watching the drama that was happening there . 

She felt completely dizzied by the slap as the intensity easti such an extent.  To be Frank ,she had never ever had got a slap like this in her entire life and she could feel her lips tremble as the blood flowed out of her lips .

" Get up  " said Arnav with a shout .

Tears rolled from her eyes listening his shout . She slowly tries to get up but then she wasn't able to do as her whole body was shivering .

" Get up , I said " barked Arnav holding her shoulders hardly where he made her stand .

Aman silently ordered every one to disperse and make the whole hall empty . Guards soon started evacuating people. Thankfully media people wasn't there as they would be available at the exact timing of 7.30 only .

As people started dispersing to the outside gate , Krish too silently exited the room .

" Tell me what was your plan .What more have you planned ?" asked Arnav pushing her to himself . She was such a petite figure in front of him where she collided to his chest with the pull he had made .

Khushi was just staying still where tears were just rolling from her eyes . She could feel his heart beat thumping louder which was actually matching with her heart beat .

"  Open your mouth . What is your name ?" shouted Arnav .

" Khu....shi... gupta" said Khushi with a trembling tone .

" What is your plan ? To display this video of me and my ex girlfriend in a bed ? This cheap footage to ruin my reputation ?" asked Arnav with a shout .

"  I....don't know....what is in the file . It ...was just few household documents " said Khushi .

" Don't make stories" said Arnav .

" Really....I ... came here to meet Abhishek Verma ... Who is going to marry my sister . I ...was....here to ...convince him ...to not accept dowry that is a...shop " said Khushi with a stammering tone .

" Where is this Abhishek verma "  asked Arnav .

" Room no 102.." said Khushi ...

" Aman" said Arnav .