23

LAST CHAPTER. 

"What did you name the triplets?" Carson asked looking me in the eye. 

"Astra Hope Serenity, Ace Carson and Alec Josiah," I said. He nodded. 

"Why am I never here for the important parts?" he said turning and looking at me with tears in his eyes. He was upset that was the second- well I guess the 5th birth he has missed and I know he felt bad. 

"Because I have bad timing," I told him giving him a kiss on the lips. He kissed me back and we made our way down stairs. Our SEVEN kids sat in front of the T.V Astra, Ace and Alec were asleep in some pillow cocoons. They looked so cute there button noses and there soft hair. So far no weird hair colors except for Ashley. My kids were special and I loved them. I sat down with Safe and Ashley and pullled them into my sides. Carson followed with Angel sitting on his lap and kaden on his left. I smiled and set my girls down before heading to the ktichen. I started making each of them some sandwhiches. I made about 20 before all the kids filled in. Carson stuggling to hold the triplets. I grabbed Astra and set her in her high chair. Carson placed the others in theirs and Kaden and Sage helped Ashley and Angel into their chairs. They sat in their chairs and I handed the sandwhiches out. We all held hands and gave a silent prayer. 

We dug into our sandwhiches in silence.  

13 years later. 

Ashley+ Angel = 15

Sage=21

kaden= 17

Astra+Ace+Alec= 13

Alexis=4 

"MOM I'M HOME!" Kaden yelled, 

"UPSTAIRS!" I yelled back, I heard his poudning steps up the stairs before he opened the door to Alexis room and she squealed running towards him. He picked her up and spun her around before sitting down with me. 

"Did you find your mate?" I asked looking up from the folding I was doing. He was blushing and his eyes were wide. 

"Yah I did," he whispered looking up. 

"And wehere is she?" I asked looking him in the eye. 

"She ran away, she thinks I am your biological son and is scared because of what happpened with Sage," he whispered 

"What happened with Sage was different," I hissed "He rejected her and he deserved it, and guess what he loves her now, they are happy and he thanks me everyday for it," I growled he nodded and looked at Alexis, my youngest daughter. 

"But what do I do now?" He asked tears in his eyes. 

"You go find her and bring her here and I will explain everthing to her," I told him. He nodded and stood up. He took off down the stairs and I heard the door slam. It opened soon after and two people walked in. 

"MOM WE'RE HOME!" Ashley and Angel yelled. I picked Alexis up and met them at the bottom of the stairs. 

"So how was school?" I asked taking them to the kitchen, I set Alexis in her chair with some paper and crayons. She started scribbling on the paper and I left. I began making some sandwiches. 

"Good," they replied at the same time. The door opened and three sets of footseps entered. 

"And how are you three?" I asked as they walked into the kitchen. They smiled and nodded as they continued their conversation. 

I handed them all sandwiches and Carson came in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I closed my eyes. He rubbed my lower back that had been aching all day. I let out a moan and the kids look up. 

"What he's rubbing my back," I shreiked. they continued eating and I smiled. 

Our little family of 8 was wonderful. Kaden walked through the door with a shy girl trailing behind him. 

"Hi," I said walking up. "I'm Ash," I said smiling at her 

"Hi Luna I'm Elliot," She whispered. 

"I want to let you know what happend with Sage's mate was different. He rejected her and I was pregnant with Alexs I would never do anything that would harm someone!" I promised she nodded and pulled closer to Kaden

"I'm sorry I ran I was scared and didn't want to dissapoint you," She whispered, I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"Its okay!" I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. Sage walked in with her mate Drew. I smiled and pulled Sage into a hug. I moved to Drew and pulled him into a tight hug. He leaned in and Whispered in my ear his thanks as always. I smiled and went back to the kitchen. I started some soup for the whole family. 

"WE LOVE YOU MOM!" All the kids yelled with a cake sitting infront of them. I smiled and looked at them tears in my eyes.

today was my 118th birthday! I can't believe they remembered. I never celebrated my brithday sometimes me and carson would go out but that was it.  We cut the cake and all dug in to the delicious Carrot cake! 

"Happy Birthday mom," Astra, Ace, and Alec said together wrapping their long skinny arms around my muscley body

so that was the end *tear* I finished a book! Anoteher one anyway. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! ITS CALLED ANGLE! It is going to be Ashley and Angels story but mostly Ashleys.