Chapter 13

I recognized those voices I had came to there pack for about 2 months and there oldest son had fallen in love with me but when I rejected him he went crazy and is now a rogue.

"This is ash!" Carson said for me

"Your the warrior aren't you?" Sarah gasped

"Yeah?" I breathed.

"You made my son leave himself! she growled

"Hey you will not growl at my mate and your luna!" Carson bellowed.

"Sorry alpha for her behaviour," James apologized.

"It's alright, but I think we should do this another time?"Carson said.

"That is fine see you around alpha!" James said walking away with Sarah.

"Told you it wasn't a good idea!" I whispered

"I'm sorry but I have to ask, what did you do to there son?" Carson asked

"He fell in love with me. I had to reject him. I was leaving and he wasn't my mate I couldn't accept him he wasn't mine. And then I did so he left, he went crazy. He's a rouge now," I whispered.

"Let's go home!" Carson said I followed him out of the bowling ally and back to the pack house

"Stop!" I told him

"What's wrong?"he asked

"Rouges were here!" I yelled sniffing the air "And there close!" I growled.

I started following the sent with Carson behind me. As the sent got stronger Carson began to smell it. He growled lowly and began to walk beside me.

"What do you want rouges?"Carson growled in his alpha tone making the rouges flinch.

"Alpha Carson it is great to see you and your mate. But it's to bad that I have to take her!" somebody growled. The air shifted behind me and I knew somebody was lounging at me so I ducked and turned quickly so that I could guess he was over me. I shifted quickly and reached my claw up and scratched his stomach. Blood pooled onto my face. He would be dead in a couple of seconds the cuts were to deep to fix.

'Carson attack now!' I growled threw the mind link. I heard him quickly start shifting and fighting. I listened for a wolf sneaking up behind me so I turned around and with all my might I lunged at the wolf and tackled it. It struggled beneath me and tried to get me off I bit into its neck cutting of his air supply and crushing his wind pipe.

'Done?' I asked through the mind link.

'There all gone but the one who spoke he disappeared,' he told me shifting back.

I still smelt him and it was making me uneasy that we didn't know where this rouge was. I felt something fly threw the air behind Carson and I did the only thing I could and lunged at Carson nocking him out if the way. This wolf lunged at me and I grabbed his neck in my jaws and before he died he sputtered out 3 last words "You will die!"he struggled out before I crushed his windpipe.

Carson looked at me and came running,

"You saved me!" he said rubbing my head."Are you hurt?" he asked I shook my head no and he sent me an image of his smiling face.

I shifted back and rested in Carson's arms while we walked back in the woods.

"He won't get to you!" Carson said looking at me

"He can't get to me," I whispered

"How are you so sure," he asked

"You think I would go down without a fight?" I asked