Chapter 15

"Sage how long ago was this?" I asked

"3 minuets ago," she said. Sage walked over to Kaden and he looked away. "I'm sorry Kaden!" she told him.

"It's okawy," he replied cutely.

"What are you going to do mommy?" Sage asked

"I'm going to find her!" I told her before walking out. "Carson watch the kids!" I yelled before closing the door and running out of the house. I changed my clothes and shifted. I sniffed and caught Jessica's scent. I followed it for a couple of minuets before I got a message from Carson. 'She has another Sarah's kid!' he growled

'I'll get him back' I hissed and I took of following Jessica's strong scent. I felt her running in front of me a couple feet with a body in her mouth I can sense it. I pushed my muscles harder and I moved faster. She was inches in front of me. I jumped and landed on her back she fell sliding on her face. I made sure Sarah's kid was out of the way and I could sense Jessica trying to escape slowly. I lunged and I sunk my long teeth into Jessica's shoulder. She yelped out in pain and I dug in deeper and she fell to the ground in pain. I detached from her shoulder and then went for her neck clamping on tightly until she did not move. I sniffed for Sarah's child and when I found him I licked his cheek.

"Hello?" he asked confused

I spoke in his mind. 'I need you to climb onto my back so you can go back to your mommy,' I told him. I felt him nod before walking slowly towards me. I bent down and he climbed onto my back. I ran as fast as I could back towards the house. As I reached the house I was met by Sarah and James. I could smell their tears. I slowed and laid down. Their son slid of my back and ran towards their parents. I smelt Carson walk out of the house and ran towards me. He placed some clothes in front of me. I picked them up and I walked to the edge of the forest I shifted and pulled the clothes on. I walked out of the forest and sniffed out Carson. I walked towards him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good job Ash I love you," he told me

"I love you too," I replied and snuggled into his chest.

We walked into the house into our room. He placed his head in my neck. His lips pressed against the spot where he would marked me.

"Mark me!" I told him. He then continued I felt a piercing pain in my neck before it went away. I opened my eyes and saw Carson in front of me. I can see.

"Carson?!" I asked

"Yes Ash!" He said excited

"I can see!" I cried out.

"Can you?!" he screeched

"I can I can see again Carson I can see," I sighed and leaned into his chest. That night was

history!

Video at the top

About how she use to see it is from an anime show but it's the same as how I invisioned ash how to see