18

"Alpha, Luna I think you are having twins," Dr Aubrey said smiling.
"Can you see the gender?" I asked eagerly wanting to know.
"Umm yah would you like to know?" she asked. Moving the wand around.
"Do we Carson?" I asked looking up at him.
"I do," he said eagerly. He kissed me sweetly on the lips and then returned his eyes to the screen.
"Well it looks like one girl and one boy!" she exclaimed
"Really?" I asked breathlessly.
"Yah! you are holding two future alpha's," she squeaked.
"When will they be born?" I asked looking at the screen to see the two kids inside of me!
"About a month or less!" she said smiling.
"Thank you so much," Carson said. Aubrey nodded and left the room. Carson kissed me on the lips and I responded.
"How are Sage and Kaden?" I asked between kisses.
"Good Sage is a school and Kaden is sleeping," he said. I smiled against his lips and grabbed a paper towel wiping the gel of my tummy. I leapt off the bed and we walked out of the hospital. Carson was fuming because I didn't take the wheel chair but I just laughed and ignored him.
I walked into Kadens room and smiled as he sat there just about to start crying. I picked him up and swung him around.
"Mommy!" He squealed all tears gone. His long brown hair needed a trim and his dark brown eyes playful and full of life.
"He Kade how are you?" I said kissing his cheek.
"Me good!" he giggled then his face went straight. "Mommy I thwink I just peed my pwants," he said. I sighed and placed him on the change table. I pulled his pjs off and threw out his dirty diaper. Keeping a wipe over his area I found a new diaper and slipped it on him. I pulled his favourite pair of shorts on. They were green, along with his favourite brown shirt with a wolf on it. He smiled at me as I put him down and sat down. We began playing with some trucks making noises with our mouths. I looked up and saw Carson standing there with a video camera in his strong hands. A smile present on his handsome face.
"I love you Ash!" he said.
"I love you too Carson!" I said kissing him.
"Gwross!" Kaden shrieked. I laughed and kissed Carson once more when sage walked in.
"Mom your better!" she shrieked and I nodded smiling and holding my arms open. She walked slowly not wanting to hurt my tummy and into my awaiting arms. I engulfed her into a warm hug kissing her soft blond hair.
"Are you having a baby?" she asked
"Yes I am two actually," I replied.
"So I get two new brothers," she exclaimed.
"Nope a brother and a sister!" I said smiling wide at Sage's cute face.
"Really?" she said in a deadly serious voice.
"Seriously you are going to have baby brother and sister," I whispered. She squealed and started running around the room.

"Calm down Sage," I laughed