16

I rolled over in bed and looked at Carson. His strong jaw line was clenched and his eyes were scrunched shut. His lips pressed into a straight line. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. He woke up and kissed back.

"Morning," I whispered laying my head on his chest.

"Morning sweetheart," he replied kissing my blue hair. I could hear little footsteps approaching our door. I remembered locking it last night so I jumped up and pulled on some spandex and a sports bra. I unlocked the door and Sage and Kaden came bursting.

"Mommy!" they both screeched. I smiled and bent down wrapping my arms around them both. Kaden started pushing onto his tip toes before down to his heels again.

"Kaden do you have to pee?" I asked.

"No," he said holding his breath. I picked him up and rushed to the bathroom. I slipped his sponge bob pjs off and ripped his diaper off. Just as I set him on the toilet he started peeing. I breathed a sigh of relief. I picked him up off the toilet and pulled the rest of his pjs off. I wrapped a blue towel around him and plugged the bath tub.

"Sage come here!" I called out. She came rushing into the bathroom and saw the water running. She smiled as I added some bubbles into the water. I helped her out of her pjs and placed them both in the now full bubbly bathtub. I Put their toys in the water and sat there watching them play. Carson joined me pulling me on to his lap. I sighed and rested my head against his neck.

"I love you!" he whispered in my ear softly

"I love you too," I said kissing his cheek. We watched the kids play for a couple more minuets before I went to get them out. I reached my arm in and pulled the plug. The water started trickling down the drain and I pulled Kaden and Sage out.

I wrapped a large towel around their tiny bodies. I marched them out of the bathroom and into their room. Their room was bright yellow with teal shapes all around it. I picked them both up and placed them on the counter. I quickly found some
Underwear and clothes for both of them. I pulled Sage's underwear up and then slipped a yellow and blue dress over her wet head.

"Go get daddy to brush your hair," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and ran out of the bathroom with her hairbrush in her hand. I pulled Kadens towel off and put a diaper on his little bottom. He gave a mischievous smile with a glint in his eye he hopped off the bed and ran out the door. I followed him chasing him down the long hallway and into the women's bathroom. I reached him wrapping my arm around his naked tummy and picking him up. I marched out of the bathroom Kaden trying to escape from my arms.

"Kaden stop," I said sternly. He froze and looked at me.

"I'm sowry mommy," he whispered his eyes tearing up.

"It's alright Kade don't fret about it," I whispered softly.

"Carson we have to train today!" I said walking into the room with Kaden in my arms.

"Alright. I let the pack know. What time?" he asked looking at me.

"1:00 it will be over at 2:30," I told him setting Kaden down still in a diaper.

"Alright and why doesn't he have clothes on?" Carson asked skeptically.

"Because I felt like it!" I mumbled walking into the closet and pulling on some track sweats and a hoodie.

I picked Kaden up and grabbed Sage's hand and we made our way down the stairs to eat breakfast. Carson made us eggs and bacon while I made some pancakes. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror for the first time in a long time. I sighed at the sight I was pretty but my eyes were what stood out. They were a pale blue almost white and it freaked me out a little bit.

"MOMMY!"