Chapter fourteen

Me and Carson walked slowly in our wolf forms back to our house.

"Mommy!" Sage yelled walking outside

She handed me and Carson some clothes and we went and shifted and changed into the clothes. When I walked back out Sage ran to me giving me a hug.

"Where's kaden?" I asked

"I dunno," she said smiling at me. I can tell when somebody Is smiling by the air.

I started sniffing and looking for Kaden. I could smell some blood and something salty. I followed his scent into my room.

"Kaden?" I asked

"Mommy," he said sniffling.

"What's wrong?" I asked the scent of blood and tears got stronger as I walked towards the bed.

"I huwrt my head on the floor then I fewll and skwinned my kwnee. Thewn Swage yelled at me," he said and the smell of tears got stronger.

I wiped his tears away and felt his head for blood. I then ran my hands down his legs and felt the warm blood on my fingers.

"I will talk to sage later can I give you a bath?" I asked pulling him closer to me.

"Owkay," he said wrapping his arms around my neck. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom. I turned the tub on and made sure the water was perfect. I stripped Kaden out of his clothes and placed him in the tub.

"Owwww!" Kaden cried out.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked.

"My kwnee huwrts," he whispered. I placed him back I the tub.

"It will go away soon," I said grabbing the cup from the side. I filled it and dumped it on his head. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered his hair with it. After rinsing it out I let him play in there with some of his toys for 5 minuets.

"Time to get out Kaden!" I told him reaching into the tub and pulling him out. I wrapped him in a fluffy towel and brought him out into my room. I found his diaper and pulled it on.

"I down't want pjs on todway," Kaden squealed

"Okay then," I said pulling his covers back and placing him in bed. I ripped the covers forward and tucked him in tightly.

"I love you Kaden!" I said giving him a kiss.

"I lwove you to mommy!" he said I smiled and kissed his forehead again. Just then Sage pranced in.

"Sage I need to talk to you," I said walking over to her and taking her out of the room.

"Yes mommy?" she asked

"Kaden told me you yelled at him," I told her.

"I didn't!" she shrieked.

"Well did you even talk to Kaden?" I asked.

"Umm yah I was playing with Carson and he came in. I'm sorry mommy I growled at him because he was interrupting me," Sage said.

"Do you want to know why he tried talking to you?" I asked. I had already gotten a message from one of the nannies.

"Yes," she mumbled.

"He had fallen and bumped his head then fell again and skinned his knees and he wanted nobodies help but yours but then you growled at him and me and Daddy weren't home and none of his babysitters were here. Imagine how you would have felt?" I told her

"Really bad!" she said.

"Alright sweetie in the morning you tell Kaden your sorry," I said leading her back into the room. She climbed into her pjs and into bed. I waited tell she was asleep then grabbed Kaden and went to my room. I lied on the bed with Kaden who was cuddled on my chest when Carson walked in.

"Cars, I want kids of my own not that I adopted I want the whole process," I told him.

"I'm ready when ever you are!" Carson exclaimed.

"Maybe tomorrow lets go to bed," I said yawning.

"Alright ash I love you!" Carson said wrapping his arms around me and Kaden.

"I love you too," I replied before drifting off into a deep sleep.

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️👋👋👋💚

"Mommy, mommy wake up me and Carson have a play date," Sage squealed in my ear.

"Alright let's get daddy up too," I told her.

"DADDY WAKE UP!" sage yelled loudly. Kaden woke and started screaming.

"Carson get Sage ready I got Kaden," I told him

"Alright babe," he told me kissing my cheek. Then I heard his and sages footsteps retreat before I picked up a screaming Kaden. I took him to the change table in his room quickly hunting for a diaper and some clothes. I felt the fabric of jeans and I grabbed those with a soft shirt.

Walking back over to the change table with all my supplies I started my surgery. Jk I just took Kaden out of his pjs and changed his dirty diaper which may I add was atrocious. By the time I was done getting Kaden ready Sage was downstairs playing with Carson. I brought Kaden down the stairs with me. I gave him to Carson then ran into me and Carson's room hunting for some clothes. I'm guessing I found a pair of spandex and a sports bra because that's what I felt in my hands. I pulled the spandex on along with the sports bra before pulling one of Carsons' hoodies over my head.

"You look good babe," Carson said walking into the room with Kaden.

"Thanks and I'm guessing you do too!" I told him smiling. He laughed pressing his lips to mine. When we separated I had a flash look of everything. Carson has dark hair and blue eyes he is built and perfect for my blind eyes!

Sage came into the room screaming.

"Somebody came and tried to take me. I think her name was Jessica. I remember her from before," Sage wailed.