Chapter 21

I held my babies close as they cried. Why wouldn't they stop crying. I had changed their diapers and fed them. Angel had started crying at around 1:27 and Ashley soon followed. I had been up 3 hours now. I was dead on my feet. Carson walked out and plucked the kids out of my arms. They stopped and stared at their dad.

"I'm going to kill you," I muttered standing up and making my way into our room. As soon as I laid down my eyes fluttered shut and I drifted off into dreamland.

2 years later.

Giggling woke me from my peaceful slumber. My large baby bump covered in a large green shirt.

"Mommy mommy wake up!!!" Angel shrieked with Ashley on his heels.

"Hi babies," I smiled sitting up. They jumped onto my bed with wide grins on their chubby faces.

"Guess what guess what?" Ashely said a gleam in her bright blue eyes.

"Umm I don't know," I joked.

"Silly it's our birthday," they yelled laughing. I smiled and pulled them into a tight hug, my belly in the way. Carson walked in his hands filled with 4 plates filled with food. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, orange juice it was wonderful. The smell made its way through the room. We ate quickly. The twins wanted to have fun before they shifted for the first time. I climbed out of bed with my two twins one on each side of my large bump. I made my way into Ashley's room first. I set Angel down and let him play on the floor. I slipped her into a bathing suit that had Nemo and Dory on it. She squealed in delight. Her hair had turned back and the tips white. I pulled her hair into a pony tail. I lifted her up and held her against my side as I grabbed her brother now Angel was no angel. He was wild.

"MOM!" Angel whined as I grabbed his hand. Since both of me and Carson's accidents we have moved places and are now in our very own house beside the pack house.

"Angel," I growled back. Kaden walked in and plucked Ashley out of my arms. She squealed with a wide smile on her face. Kaden was now 4 and Sage 8. I loved all 4 of my kids. They were my life sort of. I mean I was still the warrior but our whole pack was stronger better more amazing. Now if someone needed help we just sent some pack members who were excelling in training.

I carried Kaden into his room and set him on a change table. I slipped his pjs off and into some blue shark swim shorts. He gave me a cheesy toothless smile. I lifted him up and set him on the ground. He ran out of the room and into what I'm guessing is the kitchen. I raced after him (slowly waddling ).
I saw Carson in the kitchen in his bathing suit with all four kids. He was distracting them with some puppets. I ambled up the stairs and into our room. I slid my nightie off and into a blue bikini. My blue hair that was cascading down my back. I threw it up into a messy bun. I made my way back down the stairs and into the kitchen. Carson had many towels and floaties around the kids each with their own animal. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we made our way out the door and towards the pack pool. Once we reached the pool I let the kids jump into the water. They laughed and giggled. I say by the side and let my kids play in the water. I can't wait for the kids inside me to be born. Yah I said kids. I'm pregnant with triplets. I gasped as water flee towards me hitting me smack dab in the face, I wiped water out of my eyes before locating the culprit. Carson looked guilty. I jumped into the water and swam towards him. I splashed water in his face and lots of it.

"Ash!" He shrieked. I laughed before going to hide behind my kids. They were splashing each other cutely.

We spent about 2 hours in the pool before we had to get the kids ready for the shift. I placed the 3 youngest in the bath tub and began washing their hair. I started with the boys. I soaped their hair and rinsed it. Grabbing two towels I pulled Kaden and Angel out and Carson came in. He grabbed the two and left me alone with my daughter. I grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it into her long hair. I hadn't cut it since she was born. I rinsed it out and applied some conditioner. She giggled and played with the bubbles. I rinsed her hair again and pulled her out. I wrapped her in a large black towel, I walked out of the bathroom and into her room. I dressed her in a black sun dress and combed Ashley's hair out.

I carried her down stairs and set her on the couch beside her brothers and sister. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed their birthday presents. Carson carried them out and we set them in front of our birthday boy and birthday girl. Ashley squealed in delight and Angels eyes held a mischievous glint. I handed them each their first present. Angel tore through the wrapping and hugged the wolf stuffed animal to his chest. It was a black color and was super fluffy. Ashely took her time and slowly opened her gift. Once it was open she smiled and put the dark purple almost black wolf under her arm. She was in love with it but wanted to open others I just knew it. I let them open the others that were filled with many toys and some games. We let them play with them while we set up the house for their first shift. Since they were alphas they shifted at age 2. Because they were 2 they shifted into a mini tiny wolf. We set up two cocoons of pillows and blankets. Making sure nothing could harm them.

I sensed the shift before I heard it. The loud cracking noise echoed through our house along with the scream of terror that followed. Carson had them both in his arms and into the cocoons in a matter of seconds. I had to turn away tears in my eyes as I watched my babies shift. I knew this was painful and at this age it would hurt 10x worse. Carson held me as I cried. The cracking and shrieking continued for a couple more minuets before I heard one last shriek. I turned around and saw two wolves in my children's place.

Angel was a beautiful black wolf with a hint of blue. If the light shone the right way he looked all blue. But if not he looked black. His blue eyes held so much confidence with his wolf. I tore my eyes away and looked at Ashley her fur also was black with a purple tinge like her wolf stuffy. I smiled they were beautiful. Carson pulled away and walked towards Angel who growled.

"I am your Father and Alpha Angel you will listen to me and not growl!" Carson glowered. Angels head dropped in respect. Carson walked closer and placed his hand on his head. I walked towards Ashley who didn't move an inch. I bent down and ran my fingers through her soft fur.

"Hey Ash, your beautiful," I said pulling her close to my chest. She purred in content. I had to go rest because the three babies in my tummy were wearing me out. Carson taught them how to shift back while I was asleep. When I came back they were laying on the floor. They had fallen asleep and they looks so cute. Except for the fact they had no close. I picked them up and slipped a diaper on each of them before I slid them into their beds. I kissed their foreheads and walked back to our room. Carson was laying on the bed with Kaden and Sage asleep at his side. His eyes were closed to I joined him closing my eyes and enjoying the peace.